NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Jersey Collection Part One.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danstocks
Rookie
Rookie

My Jersey Collection Part One. Empty
PostSubject: My Jersey Collection Part One.   My Jersey Collection Part One. EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 08:17

https://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad319/danstocks/Jerseys%20and%20Stuff/

This is part one of my collection. Mainly replicas. Few college, few arena football ones and a few fakes. Still posted pics of fakes. Some I know are fake some im not so sure of.

Anyway take a look, ill try and do the larger part two tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: My Jersey Collection Part One.   My Jersey Collection Part One. EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 10:06

Cool collection Dan.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
danstocks
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: My Jersey Collection Part One.   My Jersey Collection Part One. EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 15:47

Billsfan wrote:
Cool collection Dan.

Im gonna sort the photos into some sort of order and when I have all the jerseys photographed id like to identify the fakes with your help.

On the ones posted that arent replicas... I know the pro bowl is fake, and the Big ben throwback steelers...

Not sure on the Kitna, young or trotter.. can some one give me an idea? need more pics?

I the rest i know are real or replica.

If anyone thinks they spot any they think are fake let me know (I wear my jerseys so im not gonna do much about it would just like to know for future reference.)
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: My Jersey Collection Part One.   My Jersey Collection Part One. EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 17:23

You've got some nice stuff there - especially the college jerseys.

That Kitna is real as its an EQT (a sort of mid way point between an authentic and a replica) and I've never seen a fake one of those.

Hard to tell with the other two. I'd say that the Trotter numbers look a bit bubbly and soft - but that could come from being worn. The Young is also hard to tell, as if they're still made like the Puma Eddie George one I've got, the numbers will be very soft and flexible anyway scratch
Back to top Go down
danstocks
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: My Jersey Collection Part One.   My Jersey Collection Part One. EmptyTue Feb 16 2010, 18:27

danevaliant wrote:
You've got some nice stuff there - especially the college jerseys.

That Kitna is real as its an EQT (a sort of mid way point between an authentic and a replica) and I've never seen a fake one of those.

Hard to tell with the other two. I'd say that the Trotter numbers look a bit bubbly and soft - but that could come from being worn. The Young is also hard to tell, as if they're still made like the Puma Eddie George one I've got, the numbers will be very soft and flexible anyway scratch

Cheers mate. Kitna was a bargain then 3 quid on ebay.

Ill post better pics of those two... I thought the trotter was legit but to be honest but you could be right.. the young I thought possibly was fake. Ill do better pics of those two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Jersey Collection Part One.   My Jersey Collection Part One. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Jersey Collection Part One.
Page 1 of 1