NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here

Go down 
+3
DaaaBears
Billsfan
CatsFan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Empty
PostSubject: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptyThu Feb 25 2010, 17:32

I'll sell these to any parties interested, for varying prices; nothing over $50 US (I'm a Yank not sure of the exchange rate to the Euro or Pound Rolling Eyes What a Face )

I'll post pics with price and description

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants001 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants002
University of California - Berkeley Team Issued pants $25

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants003 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants004 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants005
Seattle Seahawks Game Worn "Away" pants, $50 or best reasonable offer.

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants006 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants007 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants008
Philadelphia Eagles Game Worn Pants, Russell Athletic, $40.

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants009 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants010 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants011 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants012
Game Worn or Issued Philadelphia Eagles Pants, Russell Athletic, $35

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants013 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants014
University of Wisconsin (Badgers) Game Worn pants, Reebok, $30

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants015 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants016 Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Th_GWPants017
Seattle Seahawks Blue "Home" Game Worn pants, Reebok, $50 or best reasonable offer.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 10:47

Come on Mark, have you bought the lot yet? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 15:30

Haha, no takers yet. No problem though; they aren't going anywhere. As they sell, I'll take the pics down.
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 17:50

Any Chicago Bears stuff available?
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 19:36

DaaaBears wrote:
Any Chicago Bears stuff available?

I wish! I try to get good Bears game worn jerseys and pants on eBay, and either it's way overpriced or just not readily available. I'll tell you the same thing I tell the good folks who ask questions of what I sell on eBay: If I ever come across anything, I'll be sure to let you know, whether I acquire it or someone is offering it.

Sorry, Bears. No
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 23:00

pity they are all either too big or not reebok ones which is what i am looking for Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 23:16

markg wrote:
pity they are all either too big or not reebok ones which is what i am looking for Crying or Very sad

I have a few more NFL in Reebok, Mark. What size are you looking for? That would help me a great deal. scratch
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySat Feb 27 2010, 23:48

CatsFan wrote:
markg wrote:

I have a few more NFL in Reebok, Mark. What size are you looking for? That would help me a great deal. scratch
a size 32 would be about perfect possibly even a 30 Smile
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptySun Feb 28 2010, 01:06

markg wrote:
CatsFan wrote:
markg wrote:

a size 32 would be about perfect possibly even a 30 Smile
I'll have a look and get back to you ASAP. scratch
Back to top Go down
KRIEG17

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptyTue Sep 20 2011, 14:38

Hi! I just wanted to know if you still have the size 30 Philadelphia Eagles Game Issued Green Pants for sale? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mkudek

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptyTue May 20 2014, 15:34

I realize this post is 4 years old, but I'm wondering if on the off chance that the Badgers game pants are still available??

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Veelah25

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here EmptyFri Dec 16 2016, 04:32

I hate bumping a thread this old, but I can't send a PM as a new user. Do you still have the silver Eagles pants perchance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here   Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Worn and Game Issued Pants for sale, EXCLUSIVELY here
Page 1 of 1