NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

WTF Empty
PostSubject: WTF   WTF EmptyTue Mar 16 2010, 12:18

http://stores.ebay.com/Dog-Muscle-Supplements-Dog-Vitamins

scary that they're trying to fake these 1994 jerseys and flog them for 180$ a pop,I guess the originals are so rare some would want even a copy but they should be advertised as copies and 180$ is riculous for a counterfeit , it seems from the feedback they've sold a few to satisfied customers Shocked

heres how the real deal should look and if you manage to find one and can afford one ,my hats off to you.

WTF 70563020

WTF Zbklay

WTF Zfrntlay
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF EmptyTue Mar 16 2010, 12:35

DAMN that its one beautiful jersey, is it yours? Also, is that a retail authentic or gamer? I dunno if they ever released those to the public but I do know some of the older jerseys were game cut.
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF EmptyWed Mar 17 2010, 12:13

No it's not mine ,I wish ,as far as i know its a team issued jersey not a gamer .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF   WTF Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Is this jersey genuine? :: Ebay's worst fake jerseys-
Jump to: