NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter

New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. Empty
PostSubject: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 00:46

Bought a youth replica custom Raiders jersey from a site called OnTheField.com. Tag hung from the right sleeve, the tag in back said "Made in China"

This is leading me to believe I have a fake. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 07:28

Welcome to the site.

I'll have to look into it, generally replica's have not been faked due to the expense in producing them. I bought some youth jerseys several years ago and they were made in Russia. It's possible that Reebok have handed over production to China. I'll try and find out.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Winter

PostSubject: Re: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. EmptyThu Apr 22 2010, 13:34

If it helps, I contacted NFLShop and they said all jerseys are made in Honduras. I checked Dick's Sporting Goods and Moddell's and two youth replica jerseys they sell respectively an Anquan Boldin Ravens youth replica and a Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald youth replica are both made in China.

On the jocktag, the NFL Players logo is red and white (but there was no such swing tag). The company that shipped to me was Stahl's (which I'm guessing is OnTheField.com's supplier) in Masontown, Pennsylvania.

Thanks for your help by the way.
Back to top Go down
aggie
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. EmptyMon May 10 2010, 18:38

So if I buy a replica from a company in china it probably not a fake then?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. EmptyMon May 10 2010, 19:16

I'm still looking into this question, funnily enough there aren't many of us who buy youth jerseys. To date there have been no recorded fake replica's but there is always a first time for everything I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Winter

PostSubject: Re: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. EmptyMon May 10 2010, 19:33

I think it is legit. Other jerseys sold at places such as Dick's Sporting Goods and Champs that are replicas mention they are made in China as well. I just had to be sure. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.   New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Here... Have a question on a Reebok Youth Replica.
Page 1 of 1