NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter

Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway   Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway EmptySun Apr 25 2010, 02:23

Bought a 1999 John Elway recently from OnTheField. Tag says Made in China and it looks well made so I'm wondering if this jersey has always been made in China or if it was originally made elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway   Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway EmptySun Apr 25 2010, 12:41

Is it a M&N or a reebok jersey?

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway   Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway EmptyTue May 18 2010, 01:16

Mitchell and Ness. I checked with a guy at NFLShop and he said that the ones they sell also are made in China as well.

I guess what I also want to know is, was this jersey always made in China or are there higher quality ones out there made earlier?
Back to top Go down
cheers

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway   Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway EmptyFri Jun 04 2010, 02:44

Member banned and post removed.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway   Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway EmptyMon Nov 26 2012, 06:00

I have the same jersey and mine looks great, but it also said made in China. Mine is a Reebok one however, but I remember Nike making the jerseys then for Denver.
Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XXXIII John Elway
Page 1 of 1