NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 draft. Evaluate your teams overall performance.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

2010 draft. Evaluate your teams overall performance. Empty
PostSubject: 2010 draft. Evaluate your teams overall performance.   2010 draft. Evaluate your teams overall performance. EmptySun Apr 25 2010, 13:17

So how'd my Bills do?

Round 1 C.J. Spiller. Generally seen as the best RB in the draft, my take, we've already got 2 decent RB's in Lynch and Jackson so why take Spiller when we need OT's? Without a good Oline it doesn't matter how good a RB is. Anthony Davis was still on the boards and the 49ers thought enough of him to move up to take him. We probably should have taken him to shore up our LT position.

Round 2 Torell Troup. Changing from a 4-3 to 3-4 needs a good nose tackle and Stroud probably isn't that. Troup is that man. He's big and has strength to fill the void. My take, offence was the problem here

Round 3 Alex Carrington. Again a good pick to help the 3-4 D.

Round 4 Marcus Easley. A fast WR but there's concern about his catching abilities, my take, confused again as to why we've not picked up a OT.

Round 5 Ed Wang. Athletic blocker but needs work. At least he's an OT.

Round 6 Arthur Moats. Listed as a DE, but will fit the LB position better in our new 3-4.

Round 6 Danny Batten. Same as Moats.

Round 7 Levi Brown. Finally a QB, but I've never heard of him and NFL.com lists him as a solid backup, brilliant! My take, if you aren't taking Clausen or Tebow and going with what you have, and I still like Trent Edwards, then take more OT's as this has been our Achilles heel for the last few years.

Round 7 Kyle Calloway. The 2nd OT taken and has pretty good technique.

My take:-
I know our offence has been bad for years but that was because Wilson is cheap. Our last HC was defensive minded and we've had a decent defence for years but with a poor offense they spent too much time on the field and got tired. Chan Gailey is an offensive minded coach and Spiller wasn't too much of a surprise.
What did surprise me was the amount of defensive players we've taken and the lack of O'linemen.

We're in one of the strongest divisions and are looking like 4th place is ours again this year.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

2010 draft. Evaluate your teams overall performance.
Page 1 of 1