NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JVIII
Rookie
Rookie
JVIII

Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with Empty
PostSubject: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyTue May 18 2010, 17:37

The pics are not the best I asked the seller to send me close up pics......

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/spo/1746403775.html

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyTue May 18 2010, 18:57

Looks fake to me. The numbers look bubbly from those pictures. I've got a Edge James road jersey and the numbers don't look anything like those. I'd be interested to see close up pictures.
The seller states he got it from the Cardinals themselves?! I'd expect it to be a gamer or team issue, does he mean the proshop do you think. For $350 you could go to the NFLshop and get a genuine one, and have some change left over!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
JVIII
Rookie
Rookie
JVIII

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyTue May 18 2010, 18:59

Here are some close up pictures of the tags?

http://picasaweb.google.com/117416534083228857816/LARRYFITZWHITE#slideshow/5472670485563704018
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyTue May 18 2010, 19:56

Luckily my James jersey is from the same time period, so has the same jocktag. It all looked pretty good until I looked closely at the care tag. I cropped both my tag and the one you were sent to look at side by side. Mine is on the left and is an 06 jersey, this one claims to be a 05 jersey.

Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with Cards06caretag Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with Cardscaretagfake

You can clearly see that mine is 100% polyester and his one is a 50-50 mix, I can't see how the construction would change so much in a twelve month period. The made in part is in a different order also which could be ok I suppose, but stuff like that makes me nervous.

I have a fake Fitzgerald that I bought for comparison and it has the exact same care tag in it as the sellers one and that's supposed to be an 07 jersey.

I certainly wouldn't buy it just on those features alone, unless Reebok can confirm those features on the 05 tag or you can get hold of a genuine one to compare.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyTue May 18 2010, 19:57

NFLshop is selling this jersey for $259.99, so why pay $350 for it on craiglist?
Back to top Go down
JVIII
Rookie
Rookie
JVIII

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyTue May 18 2010, 21:00

Once again, Thanks for all your help!
Back to top Go down
renjie123456

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 04:14

Excellent list! I've learned more from this forum in about 2 days than I have at any other forum community.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with   Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist- Larry Fitzgerald Authentic Jersey #11 White with
Page 1 of 1