NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)   Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!) EmptyThu Jun 17 2010, 11:54

Howdy Folk's,

well ive finaly admited to myself that i regret selling off most of my fins jerseys, seemed like a good idea at the time but hey ho you live and learn!

Anyhow I'm looking to rebuild my collection and if any of you can help i'd be most apreciative. Im looking for authentics sized 48 or 50 in both the orange and white colours.

Cheers

Simon
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)   Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!) EmptySat Jul 10 2010, 01:05

Anybody?

Im willing to pay a good price Wink
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)   Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!) EmptySat Jul 10 2010, 08:17

gcstrekker wrote:
Howdy Folk's,

well ive finaly admited to myself that i regret selling off most of my fins jerseys, seemed like a good idea at the time but hey ho you live and learn!

Anyhow I'm looking to rebuild my collection and if any of you can help i'd be most apreciative. Im looking for authentics sized 48 or 50 in both the orange and white colours.

Cheers

Simon

Current or past players? Any names in particular that you do or dont want?
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)   Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!) EmptySat Jul 10 2010, 11:09

Current or past players are fine with me, although i wouldnt paticularly want a kickers jersey (eg Mare)

Obviously the ideal would be a Williams, Thomas, Taylor etc however id be fine with older players such as Feely, Fiedler, Madison, Seau, Surtain

So long as its a reebok jersey im happyalthough i would also consider a nike if it was a player such as Thomas or Taylor

Hope this Helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)   Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Authentic dolphins Jerseys SZ48 - 50 (again!)
Page 1 of 1