NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TOUCHDOWN SPORTS FOR ALL NJFP MEMBERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TOUCHDOWN SPORTS FOR ALL NJFP MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: 10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TOUCHDOWN SPORTS FOR ALL NJFP MEMBERS   10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TOUCHDOWN SPORTS FOR ALL NJFP MEMBERS EmptyMon Jun 21 2010, 17:00

Hi to all NJFP members out there,

To reward everyone who is a member here at NJFP I am offering 10% OFF EVERYTHING from today onwards to anyone using code TCHNJFP1.

To qualify you will either need to contact me via email at touchdownsports@hotmail.com or send me a PM using the NJFP private messaging service. The code will not be eligible for orders made via ebay.

In the Title of the message please state the discount code and your NJFP Member Name, and in the main description state the Ebay Item Number, Full Description and Price of the item you want to purchase, together with the quantity required and any sizing information necessary.... e.g. Small, Medium etc, your email address, Postal Address, and contact Telephone Number.

Payment will be accepted via Paypal, Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer ONLY

Tell your Friends, Neighbours and Family to join the NJFP now to get this amazing offer.

regards
Matt

Matt Greening
Managing Director
Touchdown Sports Ltd

http://www.touchdownsports.co.uk
touchdownsports@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TOUCHDOWN SPORTS FOR ALL NJFP MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1