NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player of the century

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenhulk43

Player of the century Empty
PostSubject: Player of the century   Player of the century EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 01:56

lol! Hi everyone, i have seen some jerseys on ebay, type in colts jersey and check out the 18 Peyton Manning xl £24.00 with the horseshow on the left breast, what do you think?[b]
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Player of the century   Player of the century EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 09:50

Welcome Greenhulk43,

Players of the Century jerseys aren't officially licensed by the NFL, so they fall into the grey area of not really being counterfeit because they are not accurate representations of NFL jerseys. Personally I don't like them because in most cases they are poorly made and I like accuracy.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Greenhulk43

PostSubject: Re: Player of the century   Player of the century EmptyFri Jul 02 2010, 23:45

Yes i totally agree, they certainly look like poor quality jerseys, i remember when i was a kid my Mother tried to buy me a cheap unofficial Scotland football jersey, that looked awful, if i had of worn it i would have been laughed at, these so called player of the century jersey's remind me of the tack my mother tried to buy me, some buyers on ebay are fooled into buying these cheap poorly made jerseys!
Back to top Go down
tz2010

PostSubject: Re: Player of the century   Player of the century EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 02:31

Post removed by Administrator as it contained links to counterfeit products and nothing else of interest.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Player of the century   Player of the century EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 08:16

tz2010 wrote:
Removed]

ANOTHER FAKES SELLER HERE BILLSFAN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player of the century   Player of the century Empty

Back to top Go down

Player of the century
Page 1 of 1