NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.

Go down 
+91
Imperator215
Raidersfan12
eljefe707
quinney_newland
concertjoey
ArmyFootballFan
jt2136
Riptide09
Radman
glokdallas2
mos805
j-bigs
RevBhouse
RJ3000
FireTheCannons
ladybyker
gaytorhater703
eric408
Undying-Loyalty
Frankiejmill
loco328
bbgrant25
Goldash
Jnolaboy504
4teamFreak
Pete1960
niembre
senorchase@gmail.com
steelpanther
foregus
joker1224
roomofneongreen
bstard2001
jigokusabre
Mr_Raider
NateinDC
pippadoc
REDCELL
JagsFan78
specter02147
kirk2266
OSI350Z
red-wings91
Ngata Attack
JoeDGemma
brettredmayne
saints92
DL95
Chris2k
2012 jerseys
bzcutt
hippo
jmac0101
AndioUK
Noony
AllAmericanSports
scrutiny
El_Pac
cb1
noelheart
RedskinsNo.1
timb69
Billsfan
kennedy8787
Owenny
daddywolf
REDSTORM
packersfan682
pearljam1989
sanlorenzoscooterboy
CatsFan
Defy
joey
sandman7750
HaVoK65
NawlinsSaints504
Razorbacks
77 Stingray Bass
djlarroc
Doberman36
raidersfanMD
HonestAbe
Claden
markg
cowboy
danevaliant
Jimbo UK
nealefred2
Bengals Fan
JACKSON_43
finfan1uk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FireTheCannons
Rookie
Rookie

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 04:26

Hey everyone,

My name is Matt and I'm from Waterloo, Ontario. I'm generally more a hockey jersey collector (I'm a Flyers fan), but I recently just purchased my first NFL authentic jersey. Have a Bucs Nike Elite Freeman coming from NFLshop.com. This my first NFL jersey purchase in a while and hoping this jersey is the first step to building up a nice Bucs collection!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 04:28

Welcome Matt. You have to leave though, we don't allow Flyers fans here. Razz
Back to top Go down
FireTheCannons
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 04:38

mrhead2k wrote:
Welcome Matt. You have to leave though, we don't allow Flyers fans here. Razz

Thanks! And maybe you shouldn't look in the NHL section of the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 05:18

Hi Matt. Great to have another Bucs fan here (I think including myself, you are the second on this forum...) and one from Canada at that!

I have an ever growing Bucs collection, most of which are game issued or used. Have been very busy of late, but check back in the next couple of weeks and I'll have updated pics of why I've picked up recently.

Welcome!

Russell
Back to top Go down
FireTheCannons
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 19:51

Thanks for the warm welcome, Russell!

I was just looking at your jersey collection, some beautiful stuff in there. Looking forward to seeing some of your new pickups!
Back to top Go down
RevBhouse
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26 2012, 01:39

Hi everybody I'm Brendan from Pittsburgh PA. I just really started collecting real authentic Steelers jerseys. I've had quite a few fakes in the past when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 26 2012, 03:38

You Rev, I am selling this if interested:

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 IMG_3598

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 IMG_3600

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 IMG_3602

Back to top Go down
RevBhouse
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 02:53

If I had the extra cash I would love to add that to my collection.
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 05:43

Hi there, guys. As you can tell by my join date, I've been lurking for quite awhile. Longtime Baltimore fan, here. Collect everything from Ravens to Colts (and even the Stallions!). Good to see so many knowledgeable jersey collectors out there!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 06:23

Belated welcome man.
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 05:27

Thanks, Riptide!
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 18:57

Hi everyone, my name is Mario and I have been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks learning what I can in able to tell fake from real jerseys. Finally got my first real NFL jersey a few days ago, a white Raiders Porter. I will admit for a while I was in the mind set that the fakes were just as good as the authentics but without all the markup. Took about a year but at least I am out of it I now am looking to over time replace my fakes with their authentic versions. I got to say it is great having a site like this, I stumbled upon it trying to find out info on how to tell if a jersey is real or not and must say this has been the best place I have found bar none.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 22:41

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 22:54

This is the place you wanna be for authentication my friend! Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 02 2013, 01:16

Welcome Mos
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
glokdallas2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 09 2013, 03:18

I'm a small collector of jerseys and helmets. Some autographed some not. I did a lot of research on 2 1993 Houston Oilers jeseys I bought from the company that was sewing the name plates on the jerseys for the team. My question is: Were the numbers front and back and on the sleeves screen printed on the Russell jerseys I have or did they have tackle twill numbers. Anyone ? Thanks Gary
Back to top Go down
Radman

PostSubject: Rookie member here...saying hello   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 16:27

Billsfan wrote:
A warm welcome to new members. Use this thread to introduce yourselves.

Hi.
My name is Conrad and I am obsessed with quality authentic jerseys.
I'm looking to meet cool people with the same passion and looking to keep it
honest. I definitely do not believe in 'cheating' a consumer who works hard for his/her
money.

And I do not like sellers on ebay and at the shows, markets, and everywhere else who
openly sell junk jerseys and try to pass them off as 'authentic'.

Thanks for reading- Looking Forward.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 16:30

Welcome to the forum! If you hate fakes then you have come to the right place. Who's your team?
Back to top Go down
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 17:17

Thank you for the nice welcome.
My primary team is the San Francisco Giants. Football-wise, 49ers.

For the passion of jerseys... I own and enjoy Niners, Packers, Jets, Steelers, raiders, Redskins,
and some practice jerseys as well. (note I didn't capitalize raiders...ha ha.)

I take pride in "trying" to know EVERYTHING about Genuine Authentic ...Wilson, Nike, and
Starter NFL Proline Authentics.
I do know, that I don't know... all there is to know about this stuff...but I'm trying.

I do also like some of the Adidas, and am not too fond of the influx of reebok garbage that has flooded our shores.

THanks again for reading.
Back to top Go down
jt2136

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25 2013, 17:52

Hi all

Great to find this forum, I've been collecting for the last five years and I love it. It's taken me a couple of years to discover what kind of collector I am but now I'm very happy with my growing collection. I look for all things Washington espically Mitchell and Ness, although I have just picked up a game cut RG3 signed jersey it's awesome. Here's my collection

Sean Taylor Premier reebok burgundy L
Sean Taylor Authentic White 48
Santana Moss burgundy 50
Laron Landry game cut burgundy Reebok 44 (bit of a story with this one)
Doug Williams M&N burgundy 44
Doug Williams M&N white 44
Sammy Baugh M&N burgundy 48
Sonny Jurgensen M&N burgundy 44
Darrell Green M&N white 44
RG3 Nike game cut burgundy 44 (autographed).

Most wanted
Sonny Jurgensen M&N white 44
Joe Thiesman M&N burgundy 44

Love the site glad to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25 2013, 20:38

Welcome JT, sounds like a great collection you have there, look forward to seeing some pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25 2013, 21:08

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26 2013, 02:15

Post removed for breaching site rules

Billsfan wrote:
Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 1fc3085c
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26 2013, 02:25

Zoe Lee wrote:
Hello guys, I'm Zoe, the professional jerseys suppier. I serve all kinds of jerseys: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB , Soccer and cool sports caps. This is my site: link removed. Welcome to have a look. All names and numbers are stitched. NIKE brand, men, women and kids' jerseys are served. This website is totally reliable, specializing in wholesales jerseys for years.

My friends, do you wanna top authentic jerseys and save money at the same time? Then, you should not miss out this site.
Any question, plz feel free to email me at:link removed Very Happy

Chinese IP address, and fake ass jerseys. You fail dude.

Edit by admin to remove links
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 26 2013, 02:25

All hail the "ban-hammer"
Back to top Go down
jt2136

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27 2013, 11:11

Thanks for the warm reception, I will get some pictures uploaded soon.

In the mean time I've got a Mitchell and Ness question. I have a Sammy Baugh M&N but the jock tag says practice wear instead of authentics. I have heard rumours that this could have been a small initial run before they went into full production but I just wanted anybody’s opinion on that. It seems strange that a fake would go with practice wear and not authentics on the jock tag but we all know there are allot of fakes out there.

Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 27 2013, 12:44

I would try making a thread under the "how to spot a fake mitchell and ness jersey" section and post some pictures of the jersey in question. Photos will give us a much better idea as to whether or not it is a fake.
Back to top Go down
ArmyFootballFan

PostSubject: Hello   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 03 2014, 22:58

Hello all,

As my name suggests, I am an Army Football Fan- Beat Navy! Happy to be here and hope to gain some knowledge from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next