NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.

Go down 
+91
Imperator215
Raidersfan12
eljefe707
quinney_newland
concertjoey
ArmyFootballFan
jt2136
Riptide09
Radman
glokdallas2
mos805
j-bigs
RevBhouse
RJ3000
FireTheCannons
ladybyker
gaytorhater703
eric408
Undying-Loyalty
Frankiejmill
loco328
bbgrant25
Goldash
Jnolaboy504
4teamFreak
Pete1960
niembre
senorchase@gmail.com
steelpanther
foregus
joker1224
roomofneongreen
bstard2001
jigokusabre
Mr_Raider
NateinDC
pippadoc
REDCELL
JagsFan78
specter02147
kirk2266
OSI350Z
red-wings91
Ngata Attack
JoeDGemma
brettredmayne
saints92
DL95
Chris2k
2012 jerseys
bzcutt
hippo
jmac0101
AndioUK
Noony
AllAmericanSports
scrutiny
El_Pac
cb1
noelheart
RedskinsNo.1
timb69
Billsfan
kennedy8787
Owenny
daddywolf
REDSTORM
packersfan682
pearljam1989
sanlorenzoscooterboy
CatsFan
Defy
joey
sandman7750
HaVoK65
NawlinsSaints504
Razorbacks
77 Stingray Bass
djlarroc
Doberman36
raidersfanMD
HonestAbe
Claden
markg
cowboy
danevaliant
Jimbo UK
nealefred2
Bengals Fan
JACKSON_43
finfan1uk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 00:18

Hi all.

I stumbled across this forum as I ventured into the world of NFL jerseys when looking for pointers on how to spot fakes. Have found the forum to be an amazing resource for learning / validation on spotting fakes - so thanks for everything. I've accumulated a 2 replicas, 3 EQTs and an authentic within the last couple of months so think I'm catching the bug...

I always loved watching NFL at nocturnal hours back in uni, but have only really started following it more seriously this season. I've always had a bit of an affinity to the Chargers (which has proven to be most frustrating so far this season) and I'm also drawn to the Bucs (which has proven to be most surprising so far this season!) as I go on holiday to the Tampa area of Florida every year.

I'm hoping to move to Toronto with work next year so look forward to taking in some NFL games in the northern states (or even the Bills in TO!), with the Argonauts as a fall-back.

Thanks Billsfan for the amazing resource you've created and to everyone else for their helpful advice so far.

(P.S. sorry for spoiling the Raiders fans post streak, but you did a pretty good job of ruining our 13 game win streak last week! jocolor )
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 00:23

Good to have you aboard RJ3000.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Doberman36

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16 2010, 18:04

Hi guys, I've just signed up today on the reccommendation of Matt from Touchdown Sports.

My name is Dave, I live just outside of London and have been an avid Giants fan since 1989 when I first discovered the wonder of the NFL.

I am so happy that a site like this exists as I always have had issues buying jerseys in the past, and as I plan to spend some cash on new jerseys over the next few weeks, this site has been an invaluable source of info.

I am in the process of buying several Giants jerseys (in fact I'm talking to Matt @ Touchdown about a couple at the moment). What I also want to get my hands on is a Hakeem Nicks (any colour, rep or prem) and a Justin Tuck (any colour, rep or prem). Can any one help?

I also need a bit of help with sizing. I have several jerseys I have collected over the years but they're all different sizes and some of the 'bigger' shirts actually have smaller sizes marked on them than others. I am 5'8" with a 46" chest and want jerseys I can wear over the top of a hoodie in the winter.

Cheers for your help,

Dave (Doberman36)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16 2010, 19:10

Welcome aboard Dave,

With authentic range jerseys you need to go down a size as they come up larger to allow for pads. So, if you are a large then go for a 48 or if you want them loose then stick with a 50.
Back to top Go down
djlarroc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27 2010, 21:47

What's up guys. My name is Alex and I'm a Raiders fan in Denver, yeah, I know! Very Happy

I found this site looking for a authentic Howie Long jersey.

Hoping to get a couple of old players jerseys. I'm not too keen on getting current players as they move on to another team before you know it!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27 2010, 22:55

djlarroc wrote:
What's up guys. My name is Alex and I'm a Raiders fan in Denver, yeah, I know! Very Happy

Hoping to get a couple of old players jerseys. I'm not too keen on getting current players as they move on to another team before you know it!

Welcome Alex,

I bet you were popular in Denver after Sunday being a Raiders fan! Nice to have another Raiders fan, but where are all the bills fans?
Back to top Go down
djlarroc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 01:44

Thanks! My brother and I were at the game. It was amazing!!! Even w/the loss, the bronco fans were much more cordial than when we traveled to Arizona for the cardinals game. That game was scary!

Over 10 yrs later, and I'm just now able to speak to Bills fans for the beating they gave us in the 1990 AFC Championship game lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 02:58

Billsfan wrote:
djlarroc wrote:

Welcome Alex,

I bet you were popular in Denver after Sunday being a Raiders fan! Nice to have another Raiders fan, but where are all the bills fans?

They are all hiding in the early 90's, lol
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 08:52

Very funny. I do miss the 90's though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
77 Stingray Bass
Rookie
Rookie
77 Stingray Bass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 03:38

Hola,
Bob the Bears' fan from the U.P. of Michigan.
GREAT SITE!
Back to top Go down
Razorbacks
Rookie
Rookie
Razorbacks

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 22:54

Hi, my Name is Jani, 33 Years old, I am from Munich, Germany, I am a Bayern Munich Season Ticket Holder and a huge NFL Fan. My sister used to visit the University of Arkansas, so I am a huge Razorbacks Fan also .....GO HOGS :-)
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 23:08

What's happenin' everyone!? I'm a native of New Orleans, and I've been a Saints fan for as long as I can remember! I'm gonna go ahead and say it...I go ALL the way back to when we were truly the "Aints"! If you're from the "States" you'd remember that...we were 0-11 and the fans wore brown paper bags over their heads. I was a kid at the time, but I still remember; I've been there from the bad, to the worse, the good, the better, then FINALLY the BEST...Superbowl XLIV Champs! It was a time of rejoicing in our little city...a looooong time comin'. If you were in New Orleans after the win you would've heard everyone in the neighborhoods honking their horns, shooting fireworks, and runnin' out of their houses to congratulate and hug each other...ya ma, ya paw, a perfect stranger...it didn't matter!!! Words cannot fully describe the true atmospheric essence because it was SO surreal. Still in all, there are plenty of haters out there who STILL DON'T give us our credit, nor the well deserved respect! But we don't care 'cause NO ONE can take the Lombardi from us: we came, we played, we conquered. Our football team is as much a part of this city as the people itself - we will ALWAYS love our Saints...WHO DAT!?!?
cheers
Back to top Go down
HaVoK65
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 11:45

hi im a cowboys fan from california. been a fan of the cowboys every since we drafted emmitt smith.
Back to top Go down
sandman7750
Rookie
Rookie
sandman7750

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04 2011, 14:36

I Forgot to introduce myself. My name is Matthew and I'm a huge Denver Broncos fan. I live in Massachusetts which I'm probably the only Bronco fan in this state. I've been a Broncos fan for about 7 years. My first jersey was a replica Teddy Bruschi home and a replica Tom Brady away jersey, I got 'em when I was about 12 years old for Christmas. I'm having a great time in this forum thanks to the very helpful, kind, and intelligent people on this site.
Back to top Go down
joey
Rookie
Rookie
joey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05 2011, 17:31

I also forgot to introduce myself. I'm joe, I live in sunny Didcot (oxfordshire's armpit). Big San Diego Chargers fan, always try and get myself to one or two Bolts games a season and of course the Wembley games.

GO BOLTS
Back to top Go down
Defy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17 2011, 03:16

Not only am I a Raider-holic, I also hate the 2 teams above me! Very Happy

nothing wrong with a little friendly rivalry....I'm just on here trying to get my jersey knowledge up so I can get some authentics.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 21:28

This is definitely a new thread, because I know I would have made use of it already, otherwise. That being said, I shall continue...

My name is Eric, and I live in the States. I don't quite remember how I came about this site, but I'm pretty sure it was through eBay.

I am a student at the Pennsylvania State University, majoring in Communications and Journalism.

I have been a fan of the Carolina Panthers since the team's inaugural season in 1995. I'm not going to BS anyone here by saying I was at the first game at Clemson, or that I'm a season ticket holder, blah, blah, blah...to prove my "worthiness" of being a fan. I think some of those people are either full of crap or are very insecure that they might be labeled a fraud.

I followed the team from '95 until about 2000...The season following '00 and into '01, is when I finally became a full-fledged fan who had a grasp of football. That was our worst season in franchise history -- second-worst being the 2-14 abomination I just witnessed in '10.

I was a season ticket holder for one season -- 2009, when I purchased two season ticket seats for all the Panthers pre- and regular season home games, so that was a new experience, and I guess that's about it. I enjoy collecting game worn NFL and NCAA football jerseys, too.
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
sanlorenzoscooterboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 03:00

Hello All.
My name is Conrad.
During a winter in NY, I tredged thru the snow, in Manhattan, into a Sports Authority.
I was standing in front of a clothes rack that had a complete circle of SF 49er jerseys,
in white. All Wilsons. All marked $34.95. Jerry Rice's #80. Joe Montana's #16. In sizes from
42-52. Maybe 54's also.
There were NY Giants jerseys too. Higher priced of course.
I could only afford one #80 in a size 48. (I bought it)
Had I known.... I would've easily maxed out a credit card for this..
Mind you, this was before ebay. @1994.

This is how my collecting began.
Thanks for reading-
Back to top Go down
pearljam1989

pearljam1989

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 00:54

Hello jersey fans.
I reside in Buffalo, NY - Go Bills!
Remember my first Bills jersey was a blue champion jersey - Doug Flutie. The way it looked, felt, loved it.

Always in the hunt for 90's Bills jerseys (cant stand anything about the jerseys from 2002-present) in my size, though tough to find since i am a small guy (5'9, 170)
anyways, really happy I found this website.

thanks for welcoming me to the site!

Back to top Go down
packersfan682

packersfan682

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13 2011, 07:56

Razorbacks wrote:
Hi, my Name is Jani, 33 Years old, I am from Munich, Germany, I am a Bayern Munich Season Ticket Holder and a huge NFL Fan. My sister used to visit the University of Arkansas, so I am a huge Razorbacks Fan also .....GO HOGS :-)

Woo pig sooie my friend.

Anyway, my name is Grant. I am 14 and born in Arkansas. I use to not be a very big football fan at all. I beleive the first team I knew something about was the Eagles. What seems like a long time ago, my dad asked me who I was cheerin for in the super bowl. I thought the Eagles was a cooler name than the patriots so I said I liked them. My dad was also a huge cowboys fan, so I kinda liked them. I even got to go to their stadium on a huge field trip once and played football there. But in 07 was when it all started. I had ripped my left thigh muscle in the middle of football pratice. I was at my Grandmothers when I turned too a Packer game. I tried to show some knowledge and say "Hey, is that LSU?" I later figured out that this was pro football, my grandmother told me that they were a team in Green Bay. That game was amazing. I really didn't understand the rules but watching number 4 play was pretty epic. Then he threw this incredible pass to Donald Driver in the first play of overtime. He won the game and beat the Broncos (Who I thought were the Florida gators) I got really attached to the Pack, and was pretty depressed win the Giants upset them in the NFC champ. game. Then of course Favre left. I collected a good bit of jerseys that year, but they were all replicas, besides 1 Favre authentic that was too small. I kinda didn't care about pro football and really just stuck to College the next two seasons. Then of course Green Bay started doing great and here I am, a jersey head once more. So far I have 2 authentics, a signed peyton hillis and an Aaron Rodgers jersey. But I should have a throwback Greg Jennings and a LeSean Mccoy coming soon.

Wow, that sorry for the huge wall of text.
Back to top Go down
REDSTORM
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 10:18

Hello everyone, I'm Tony!

I became a Cheesehead in 2007 after I became interested in watching the NFL and decided to let Madden Be A Pro choose which team I will follow. Since then, I've stuck to it through thick and thin, and although it'd be a lie to say I loved every minute of it (2009 Playoffs... 6-10... Favre-gate...) I can honestly say I would never change it for the world. I joined this site after I became interested in identifying counterfeits after I was duped on a few ebay purchases. Since then, it's hard to say that there is a feeling more fun than seeing some random stranger wearing a jersey walk by and being able to tell your friends "Yep... that's a fake." So far, I have 1 Premier Aaron Rodgers home jersey, 1 Replica Matthews SB XLV jersey, 1 Replica Kuhn Throwback jersey, and 1 custom home jersey (and the couple of counterfeits that I now use for roughplay). I'm in the process of getting a Kuhn Authentic Away jersey and will eventually finish up with a Rodgers Authentic Home jersey once they become available again (probably around 2012.... >.>)
Back to top Go down
daddywolf
Rookie
Rookie
daddywolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21 2011, 20:01

Hello All,

Im brand new to this jersey collecting thing and the information available is overwhelming.
Looking forward to learning alot from this site.

Alwasy looking for Raiders Authentics from any era

Thanks,

Don.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21 2011, 20:11

A warm welcome to all our newest members.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29 2011, 17:51

Howdy.

I'm Joe. I fell over this website probably while laughing at people on youtube doing reviews of their new "authentic" jerseys with letters shinier then glass and bubblier than Coke hahaha. I find that whole counterfeit jersey thing to be laughable, and it's sad that ANYBODY is naive to think they're getting an authentic jersey for 50 dollars.

Anyways, I live about an hour south of Cleveland. I'm a HUGE browns fan and go to about 4-5 games per year. I'm also a cavs, and indians fan. And OSU. You get the idea...

Cool forums, i'll try to stop by every so often.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29 2011, 19:32

Great to have a Browns fan here, welcome Joe.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30 2011, 00:19

Billsfan wrote:
Thanks, and BTW, I'm sorta into graphic design, and that banner at the top of the page is really bugging me, lol. If you wouldn't mind, could I try making something along the same line, yet more refined?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30 2011, 01:14

JoeDGemma wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
Thanks, and BTW, I'm sorta into graphic design, and that banner at the top of the page is really bugging me, lol. If you wouldn't mind, could I try making something along the same line, yet more refined?

Sure go for it.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30 2011, 03:10

Billsfan wrote:
JoeDGemma wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Sure go for it.
I tried to PM it to you but idek if it went through so I'll post it here too.

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 Jerseyfans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next