NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic Saints Jersey

Go down 
+2
markg
Dazza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

Authentic Saints Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 22:08

Hi Everyone
Im after some info on a Saints jersey a mate gave me a year or so ago.
He said it was from the International series game when the Saints played the Chargers.

There is no make label apart from 2 white stitched labels with 08-46 and L on the inside inside of the jersey near the neck line.
At the bottom of the jersey there is a name tag with 4"L.B and 46 stitched to it again on little white tags.

The style of the jersey is slightly different than authentic ones i have.Its a very long jersey with very short elasticated sleves.
It has the International series badge disign is sticted onto a very stiff twill the stitched to the jersey.The player is SHANLE and the number 58.
Its a very heavy shirt and to me looks and feels Authentic.
Would it be a player issue shirt and how much do you think it could be worth.
Many thanks Darren.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 23:07

probably be easier if you post some pics of it
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 23:36

It sounds very much like a game used or issued jersey, love to see some pictures! The jersey could fetch somewhere in the region of £100 - £200 if it is a genuine gamer. If it can be photomatched to Shanle wearing it in the Wembley game then it could make more.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 08:56

If i remember right, there was such a jersey on ebay as i was bidding on it?!
Back to top Go down
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptyFri Jul 23 2010, 22:11

saxon, you may be right.I think he may have got it from ebay.Thats why i did have my doubts but looking at it it has to be authentic.I will try to get some pictures on.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 00:10

If it is the same jersey, then it will be a legit gamer... but any photos will help the cause!
Back to top Go down
renjie123456

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 07:13

Excellent list! I've learned more from this forum in about 2 days than I have at any other forum community.
Back to top Go down
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 13:49

How do i get a photo on this site? thanks
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 17:02

Dazza wrote:
How do i get a photo on this site? thanks

Check out this thread..

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/adding-a-picture-f6/adding-pictures-to-your-post-t4.htm
Back to top Go down
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 19:50

Authentic Saints Jersey Th_2989387614_191c200192
Authentic Saints Jersey Th_SAINTSSHIRT002
Authentic Saints Jersey Th_SAINTSSHIRT004
Authentic Saints Jersey Th_SAINTSSHIRT003
Authentic Saints Jersey Th_SAINTSSHIRT005
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 20:18

Sweet looking jersey Dazza, probably a team issue rather than the one he wore in the game, unless there are grass stains etc that I can't see. Is it just the way it's hanging, but does it have the Saints logo on the sleeves?
Back to top Go down
Dazza
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 20:54

Yes,reebok logo and saints logo on both sleves,the sleves are cut with elastic in them.Very well done as well so i think thats been done by reebok when it was made.There is no grass or signs of pulling so i agree with you i doubt if its game warn.
Im just glad it aint a fake.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey EmptySun Jul 25 2010, 23:51

Definitely not a fake. If you look for the care tag in the inside of the jersey it should say 'Made in Berlin, USA'.

All gamers are made in the USA by Ripon. The Reebok logo's are added in the Ripon factory to comply with the licensing agreement with Reebok. So on a gamer the Reebok vector logo is a badge and not sewn directly onto the jersey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Saints Jersey   Authentic Saints Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic Saints Jersey
Page 1 of 1