NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here

Go down 
+8
markg
Mr_Raider
CatsFan
Colts#1Fan2003
lissy
Billsfan
Hawk37
RedskinsNo.1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 23:17

That's a gorgeous jersey!
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 23:19

I wore it to the Superbash party, it fits me real good.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 23:22

Just got a pair of bills game worn pants, got to get some pictures sorted out. Some good wear and tear on them.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22 2010, 23:46

Nice! Lol, I'm pulling my stuff out, and I forgot I have a nice Lions practice jersey with half team repairs and half never got repaired. VERY nice. I'll post that too...

I have a TON of game worn pants. Carolina Panthers, Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, and some major colleges, too.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 09:33

CatsFan wrote:
and some major colleges, too.

Any OSU?
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 09:50

saxons#75 wrote:
CatsFan wrote:

Any OSU?

In college jerseys, I have Cal-Berkeley (Golden Bears), Virginia Tech, Oregon (Ducks), and Air Force...No OSU No ...which being a Penn State student and fan would be sacreligious, lol...Especially after seeing a bunch of OSU shirts on eBay that read "Penn State Sucks." Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 09:59

CatsFan wrote:
saxons#75 wrote:
CatsFan wrote:

Any OSU?

In college jerseys, I have Cal-Berkeley (Golden Bears), Virginia Tech, Oregon (Ducks), and Air Force...No OSU No ...which being a Penn State student and fan would be sacreligious, lol...Especially after seeing a bunch of OSU shirts on eBay that read "Penn State Sucks." Evil or Very Mad

Haha, thought you might have said that!
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 18:34

okay someone tell me where you get those game pants from i have been trying for ages with no luck
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 20:11

markg wrote:
okay someone tell me where you get those game pants from i have been trying for ages with no luck
Which ones? Most of the time I get mine from ebay; sometimes (on rare occasion) I buy directly from the teams.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23 2010, 22:15

CatsFan wrote:
markg wrote:
Which ones? Most of the time I get mine from ebay; sometimes (on rare occasion) I buy directly from the teams.
any i just would like some to pair up with some of my jerseys Smile
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 02:02

markg wrote:
CatsFan wrote:
markg wrote:
Welll, I have a number of them. Mostly I have Seahawks. I do have a few Panthers, and I also have some college-issued and game worn. I'll post pics either Wednesday or Thursday for you. Let me know what you like, perhaps we can arrange a deal on-site?
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24 2010, 16:21

CatsFan wrote:
markg wrote:
CatsFan wrote:
markg wrote:
Welll, I have a number of them. Mostly I have Seahawks. I do have a few Panthers, and I also have some college-issued and game worn. I'll post pics either Wednesday or Thursday for you. Let me know what you like, perhaps we can arrange a deal on-site?
nice on that would be great cheers
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19 2010, 19:32

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Picture033-3

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Picture035-2

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Picture034-3

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Picture036-4
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 11:47

wow a Mike Vick rookie season gamer Shocked must have cost a few quid, great pick up Simon !!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 15:24

dubbear wrote:
wow a Mike Vick rookie season gamer Shocked must have cost a few quid, great pick up Simon !!

You'd cry yourself to sleep, if you knew how much I paid for it. It was listed incorrectly and the seller had no idea what he had.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 17:19

Billsfan wrote:
dubbear wrote:

You'd cry yourself to sleep, if you knew how much I paid for it. It was listed incorrectly and the seller had no idea what he had.

Such a tease... I am dying to know! Those are the GREATEST finds!!!
Back to top Go down
kkrupa

PostSubject: Collection so far.   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 01:48

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 44676_11Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 47848_11Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Dscn0211Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Dscn0212Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Dscn0213Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Dscn0214Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 2642_110Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 2642_111Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Dscn0215Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 N1084410Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 N1084411Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 02:29

Can I have that Burress jersey? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
sandman7750
Rookie
Rookie
sandman7750

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 02:41

Those are some nice jerseys you got there, kkrupa. Do you have a price for any of 'em?
Back to top Go down
kkrupa

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 03:10

Thanks guys, I'll take offers trade and cash...
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 03:44

kkrupa wrote:

Burress for 10 bucks?
Back to top Go down
sandman7750
Rookie
Rookie
sandman7750

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 03:50

mrhead2k wrote:
kkrupa wrote:

Burress for 10 bucks?

That's an offer no one can resist!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 03:52

sandman7750 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:
kkrupa wrote:

Burress for 10 bucks?

Hey, I tried
Back to top Go down
sandman7750
Rookie
Rookie
sandman7750

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07 2011, 03:56

mrhead2k wrote:
sandman7750 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:
kkrupa wrote:

Burress for 10 bucks?

Hey, I tried
Haha, yea. I'll give you some brownie points for trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here   Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring the envy-post your gamers/team issued jerseys here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2