NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanted: Authentic NFL Jerseys in size 52 (most teams)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HonestAbe
Rookie
Rookie
HonestAbe

wanted: Authentic NFL Jerseys in size 52 (most teams) Empty
PostSubject: wanted: Authentic NFL Jerseys in size 52 (most teams)   wanted: Authentic NFL Jerseys in size 52 (most teams) EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 07:48

Hello all! I am a new member here, but have been into collecting Jerseys for quite a while. I am confident in my knowledge of Mitchell & Ness (most all sports), and MLB gamers (Majestic, Russell). To this point my knowledge of NFL Authentics has been limited, but little by little I know more about how to tell the difference between true quality and trash/bootleg Jerseys!

I am interested in picking up something new, if reasonable in price, and if you are willing to ship to the US.

So if you have a list, or just one Jersey for sale, then definitely send the info my way. I am wanting Authentic NFL player Jerseys (not blanks), and they need to be in size 52 (or equivalent to a 52/XL if brands other than RBK). Older style Jerseys are fine, and brand new with tags or excellent used condition are preferred. Any brand is alright as well...

Thanks for checking this out, and I look forward to hearing from someone soon. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://collectorsrefuge.com

wanted: Authentic NFL Jerseys in size 52 (most teams)
Page 1 of 1