NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris2k
Chris2k

So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game Empty
PostSubject: So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game   So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game EmptySun Sep 26 2010, 22:45

And I have never seen so many fake jerseys in one spot in my entire life!!! No It was horrible, one worse than the next. Fake Giants, fake Titans. I must have seen a good 50 or so fakes in my section alone! Many Mitchell and Ness fakes also. I almost threw up.....I felt icky......hold me....
Back to top Go down
joey
Rookie
Rookie
joey

So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game   So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 22:36

mrhead2k wrote:
And I have never seen so many fake jerseys in one spot in my entire life!!! No It was horrible, one worse than the next. Fake Giants, fake Titans. I must have seen a good 50 or so fakes in my section alone! Many Mitchell and Ness fakes also. I almost threw up.....I felt icky......hold me....

The worst place i've been to for fakes is easily San Diego. been there 3 times now and I can genuinely remember only spotting 2, maybe 3 genuine jerseys. And some of the fakes are just awful.
Back to top Go down

So I just came back from the Giants/Titans game
Page 1 of 1