NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHardSteel

DieHardSteel

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY Empty
PostSubject: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 23:56

I just got into the jersey game and decided to pick this up for my Steelers personal collection. When i bought it online it was listed as an NFL Authentic Jersey. From the pictures (far away) everything looked good but now I'm trying to figure out if what i bought was a fake. Please let me know! (ALSO, the main problem i have with it is the collar. it sticks up in the back a bit when worn. Not sure if thats normal for authentic jerseys or is a sign that its fake and to much fabric was used for the collar!) Let me know. Thanks again!

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150007

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150006

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150011

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150004

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150003

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150002

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150001

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150008

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY H1150012
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 04:36

I believe that to be a fake, that silver lining on the inside of the neck looks terrible. The stitching on the numbers looks bad and lastly the jock tag. There doesn't seem to be a space between the words NFL and Players. I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 10:14

I have to agree with mrhead2k. The nflpa logo on the jock tag is not good, they haven't done a bad job on the footballs in the NFL logos, but it's a fake.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
DieHardSteel

DieHardSteel

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 11:11

Billsfan wrote:
I have to agree with mrhead2k. The nflpa logo on the jock tag is not good, they haven't done a bad job on the footballs in the NFL logos, but it's a fake.

Well i appreciate the input. The information you guys gave leads me to believe that my throwback Willie parker jersey is a fake as well. Damn! Oh well, Guess i should just stick to Premier jerseys. I assume you have bought fakes without knowing as well. Do you ever wear them? I hate to think that i'm wearing fake merchandise but just kinda wasted a good amount of money. let me know please. Thanks again, guys.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 16:32

Yeah, I've bought fakes in the past. I ended up either throwing them away or giving them away. For me, wearing a fake is like throwing holy water on the devil.. IT BURNS! IT BURNS!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 17:18

I bought a few without knowing, until I found this website! I gave them all away or used they for practise.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 18:23

DieHardSteel wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Well i appreciate the input. The information you guys gave leads me to believe that my throwback Willie parker jersey is a fake as well. Damn! Oh well, Guess i should just stick to Premier jerseys. I assume you have bought fakes without knowing as well. Do you ever wear them? I hate to think that i'm wearing fake merchandise but just kinda wasted a good amount of money. let me know please. Thanks again, guys.

Oh yes, I hate to think how much money I spent on fake jerseys over the years I didn't know what I was looking at. I used my fakes for decorating in or I threw them away.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY   HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! Did i buy a fake? STEELERS MENDENHALL JERSEY
Page 1 of 1