NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where Can i get (Captain) patches?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spiderrock88
Rookie
Rookie

Where Can i get (Captain) patches? Empty
PostSubject: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 05:07

hello there i am new here and i have been browsing around for about 30min and decided to join. GREAT site. as i was looking i've seen some jerseys with patches. My question is where can i get some? lol
I also have some jerseys i'd like to show you soon. actually one in particular. I know my jerseys pretty well but this one questions my judgment. haha
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 05:57

eBay, just know that the NFL has not released them to the public. So any patch you find is a replica (some of them are really bad too)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 10:35

Welcome to the site spiderrock88,

As mrhead2k says the captains patches have not been released to the public. There are some on ebay.

I'd be very interested to see you jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
spiderrock88
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 19:20

bummer!! lol oh well ill try and get some decent ones..anyways, if i were to get some patches, how would i put them on there? do i sewn them on or iron them on. which would you guys recommend? or how do you guys out them there?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 22:43

Patches need to be sewn on, they'll come off in the wash if just ironed.
Back to top Go down
spiderrock88
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 18:48

oh alright great. does hand sewing work or does it have to be a machine?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 20:58

spiderrock88 wrote:
oh alright great. does hand sewing work or does it have to be a machine?

You can hand sew if you want to. If you are looking for realism then it would be machine sewn.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 22:40

I would think that hand sewing would really hurt your hands. Those patches are thick and had a very thick layer of glue, you'll have a hard time pressing the needle through.
Back to top Go down
spiderrock88
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? EmptyTue Oct 26 2010, 16:44

yeah some patches are pretty thick i rather have a professional do it since i dont have my own machine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Can i get (Captain) patches?   Where Can i get (Captain) patches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Can i get (Captain) patches?
Page 1 of 1