NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reebok premier jerseys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grivkin2
Rookie
Rookie

Reebok premier jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Reebok premier jerseys   Reebok premier jerseys EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 07:41

So basically I ordered a Clay Matthews XL premier jersey a while back, and am still waiting for it to ship. My question is, does Reebok make jerseys in small quantities and in waves or something? If I look for that exact jersey at Modell's, Dick's, NFLShop, etc., they are currently all slated to "leave warehouse" in 3 weeks and they only offer XXL. If so, is 3 weeks accurate, or is it faster/slower? I only ask because I find it odd that it is the same across a number of sites, and also I live abroad so I have to account for someone bringing it over from America, and I fear the season will be over by the time I get it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Reebok premier jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reebok premier jerseys   Reebok premier jerseys EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 17:34

It's always hard for Reebok to gauge what players jerseys are going to be in demand at the start of the season. Look at Jamarcus Russell for example, #1 pick, franchise quarterback, huge bust. Players like Matthews either make a huge impact or get injured and fade away. At the start of the season they have the favourites sorted out, Matt Ryan, Favre etc and then have blanks waiting for the breakout players. I would imagine that the small number of Matthews jerseys they had at the start of the season have all gone and the retailers have to order and wait for them to be made, so three weeks is about right.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Reebok premier jerseys
Page 1 of 1