NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tebow starting against the Raiders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joey
Rookie
Rookie
joey

Tebow starting against the Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 13:55

So, as Kyle Orton is injured, Tebow is going to get his chance against the Raiders this weekend. How do you think he will fare against a good Raiders D?

I feel a bit sorry for him, pressure is huge on him. Denver made a big big gamble in drafting him as early as they did, but if the gamble comes off they'll be the ones laughing. Probably the best college player ever and for good reason too.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 15:44

I'm always interested to see how high profile rookies fair in their first start. I don't think that he will fair too well, but you never know do you, Sanchez and Ryan have done pretty well.

I think he will struggle, but perhaps he'll just run it himself, he's been pretty effective at that.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 18:04

It's hard to predict how rookie quarterbacks fair in one game. Colt McCoy came out against the Steelers and didn't do horrible (1 TD, 2 INT). But the Broncos have been struggling, and I just don't see him having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 21:38

Well I just watched Tebow run in a TD so I guess I was right.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 22:10

Could the Giants defense have played any worse in the 4th? How do you blow a 31-10 lead? And Matt Dodge need to be cut like right now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 23:49

mrhead2k wrote:
Could the Giants defense have played any worse in the 4th? How do you blow a 31-10 lead? And Matt Dodge need to be cut like right now!!!!

A complete collapse by the Giants. Jackson is some player but he does spoil it by showboating, why did he have to run along the end zone instead of just going in. I know there is a huge rivalry between these two, but that is just rubbing it in.
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 02:25

If you watch closely, the clock was at 0:01 when he arrived at the endzone, so he did run along it for a reason.
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 03:00

Now if my Patriots could find some production other than Offensive Linemen....
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders EmptyMon Dec 20 2010, 10:38

ProjectPat wrote:
If you watch closely, the clock was at 0:01 when he arrived at the endzone, so he did run along it for a reason.

I didn't see that I thought the time had run out. I wonder if Jackson knew that though or if he was just being Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tebow starting against the Raiders   Tebow starting against the Raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

Tebow starting against the Raiders
Page 1 of 1