NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rzone_xi

Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED   Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 19:59

i am selling my brandon marshall authentic jersey, this is when he was with the broncos, the jersey is the alternate orange color, it is harder to find. The jersey is autographed by him. the jersey comes with pictures in the frame and it comes with the COA number and CARD to prove AUTHENTICATION. the frame is BEAUTIFUL. if you want pictures i can post it. i am asking only $400.00 OBO and as far as shipping goes it depends were you live.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED   Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 23:56

Welcome to the forum,

Our selling rules are that we must have pictures, so please post some. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Billsfan
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Brandon Marshall AUTOGRAPHED AUTHENTIC JERSEY & IT IS FRAMED
Page 1 of 1