NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS Empty
PostSubject: PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS   PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Jan 15 2011, 11:18

Hi everyone...

As always i have been doing everything I can to rid ebay of fakes sellers, NBA as well as NFL, not to mention MLB.

I have recently found another seller of fake NBA jerseys on ebay called Claudette_64 ... however as it happens another seller selling the same jerseys has appeared called mma_usa so they can now go on the list as a seller of fake NBA jerseys!

Now.... on a seperate note, I was yesterday having a very long conversation with Paypal regarding claims for fakes when you get one and what can be done to get your money back.

What they need is a letter from a store (on letter headed paper) that sells the legitimate versions of the item you have purchased advising that the item is a fake/copy and how they can tell this. This can then be sent to Paypal via email is you want to scan it or via post. Once they have this and you can thus prove it is a fake then they can take action.

Not sure how easy this would be, and whether the stores would be willing to do this, but it at least gives a little hope.

Good Luck this weekend to everyone who's teams are still in the race for the SB. My niners never got close AGAIN. But we live in hope eternally for next season.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS   PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS EmptySat Jan 15 2011, 19:22

I can produce a report as to the authenticity of jersey's if required. See the jersey authentication service thread.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS   PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 08:54

Billsfan wrote:
I can produce a report as to the authenticity of jersey's if required. See the jersey authentication service thread.

You have to be an authorised seller of the range for them to take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS   PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS Empty

Back to top Go down

PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS
Page 1 of 1