NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check Out the Name Plate!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jbicard
Rookie
Rookie

Check Out the Name Plate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 21:59

Too funny...
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 23:43

I love those spelling mistakes!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 00:56

That's not a fake, just a mistake!
Back to top Go down
jbicard
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 02:08

Do think is it really authentic??? It would be kind of an interesting item to have in the collection...
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 03:01

Yeah, it looks authentic to me when I compare it to my Chiefs authentic. The numbers look thick and heavy. The retail hang tag looks good, the hologram is in the right place on the tag. It's an authentic error jersey.
Back to top Go down
jbicard
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 03:56

I think I might pull the trigger on it if we think it is real. My name is John and I can't figure out how some people sometimes misspell it as "Jhon" so this is of interest to me. I bet I would be one of the few to have something like this, not that Mr. Johnson is really relevant anymore.

UPDATE:

Just bought it... I will post pictures when I receive it late next week.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 04:59

It wouldn't be all that hard to fix it. Just take it your local uniform/sports store.
Back to top Go down
jbicard
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 05:11

I think I will leave it as is, I like the error! I am cutting myself off from buying anything else for awhile. What started as wanting to buy a Bears jersey to wear during the playoffs has started a new obsession!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 05:51

I know, it's addictive. Are there support groups for this?

Last edited by mrhead2k on Sun Feb 20 2011, 06:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jbicard
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! EmptySun Feb 20 2011, 06:08

We need to start one soon, before I go bankrupt! I think Billsfan may have said this before somewhere, but part of the addiction is the thrill of the chase. Even though the season is over, I am still looking at jerseys trying to find something that is different or interesting. I had no intention of buying this one today but it was so unique I had to buy it. I don't like the Chiefs or Larry Johnson, but this error will make people look twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Out the Name Plate!!!   Check Out the Name Plate!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Out the Name Plate!!!
Page 1 of 1