NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I finally did it!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
daddywolf
Rookie
Rookie
daddywolf

I finally did it!!! Empty
PostSubject: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyWed Mar 02 2011, 19:25

I've been debating this long and hard but I finally pulled the trigger on my Seabass jersey!!!

Does the Nameplate seem to be slightly off-center with the numbers?
When you take into consideration the far right edge of the second #1 I'm thinking its probably centered.
I think the style of the #1 is making it appear to be off center because of the shape.

I finally did it!!! DSC_2890
I finally did it!!! DSC_2892

Last edited by daddywolf on Thu Mar 03 2011, 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyWed Mar 02 2011, 21:48

Nice pickup mate.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyWed Mar 02 2011, 23:45

Nice! It's not off center if you look at the base of the 1's.
Back to top Go down
daddywolf
Rookie
Rookie
daddywolf

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyThu Mar 03 2011, 13:35

Thanks guys, I've been wanting a Jano jersey for awhile so I finally decided to do it.
I'm really happy with it. The last 2 non-gamer authentics I've purchased have been made
in Vietnam and the quality of the material is amazing, much heavier than then ones I have
from El Salvador and they seem to fit me a little more snug as well. Anyhow, thanks for the
kind words, I have a few more on the way so I'll be sure to post as soon as they arrive.

Cheers Fellas
Back to top Go down
THERNATION
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 04:14

REALLY COOL JERSEY.GREAT KICKER.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 19:24

You seem to be a meticulous perfectionist like me daddywolf! lol I have a SHARP EYE for anything that might be wrong w/a jersey, so I grade them tough as well.
It's a dope "authie" all-in-all though. BTW...I too noticed that the Vietnamese jerseys DO fit better than the El Salvadorians.

Cheers! cheers

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Tue Mar 08 2011, 22:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 20:29

I'm going to throw into the mix, I like the El Salvadorian jerseys the best.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
daddywolf
Rookie
Rookie
daddywolf

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:46

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
You seem to be a meticulous perfectionist like me daddywolf! lol I have a SHARP EYE for anything that might be wrong w/a jersey, so I grade them tough as well.
It's a dope "authie" all-in-all though. BTW...I too noticed that the Vietnamese jerseys DO fit better than the El Salvadorians.

Cheers! cheers

I AM! My biggest asset and liability all in one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally did it!!!   I finally did it!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally did it!!!
Page 1 of 1