NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! Empty
PostSubject: TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!   TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! EmptyFri Apr 15 2011, 11:57

I am pleased to announce that we are now an authorised seller of MLB Baseball Jerseys manufactured by Majestic Athletic.

Unlike other ebay sellers we only sell the real deal and NO FAKES, COPIES OR KNOCKOFFS! Dont be fooled into buying fakes!

Just in...

NEW YORK YANKEES HOME JERSEY IN S - XXL - £39.99

REMEMBER THAT ALL NJFP MEMBERS GET A 10% DISCOUNT FOR ANYTHING IN THE TOUCHDOWN SPORTS STORE! SO FOR ALL YOU MEMBERS OUT THERE IF YOU ORDER VIA THE PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM ON THE FORUM I CAN LET YOU HAVE A JERSEY FOR £33 + SHIPPING

More stock coming in all the time! Watch this space!

Matt

Last edited by TOUCHDOWNSPORTS on Fri Jun 03 2011, 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!   TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! EmptyThu Apr 21 2011, 14:04

Awesome!

Be sure to let me know if you have Marlins jerseys available.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!   TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! EmptyWed Apr 27 2011, 09:13

Hi

If we can get enough people interested in buying an MLB jersey I can make a specific order for them from Majestic. So anyone wanting an MLB jersey, tell me the team and name on this link and hopefully we can get enough for an order to go in soon.

REMEMBER: £33 FOR AN 2011 MLB JERSEY IS THE BEST PRICE IN THE UK AND THEY ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AUTHENTIC AND NOT FAKES!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ON THE FORUMS, AT WORK, RELATIVES, NEIGHBOURS!! THIS PRICE IS ONLY FOR NJFP MEMBERS WHEN BOUGHT VIA THE FORUM PM SYSTEM!
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!   TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! EmptyMon May 02 2011, 02:34

Well, I would be looking for a Logan Morrison road jersey.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!   TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! EmptyMon May 02 2011, 09:28

Unfortunately the jerseys sold be Majestic in the UK are without names and numbers, just the blank jerseys.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!   TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN SPORTS NOW SELLS OFFICIAL MLB JERSEYS!!
Page 1 of 1