NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? Empty
PostSubject: My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?   My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 02:29

It seems it, but I am not an expert...

My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? IMG_1239

My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? IMG_1238

My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? IMG_1228
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?   My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 03:30

I can't be 100% sure, based on the pictures provided, but I don't think that the trailing thread on the "1990" is a good sign. Do you have more pictures which you can provide? I'm assuming you don't have the original tags?
Back to top Go down
Batman082407
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?   My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 18:33

That jock tag looks funny. Also, wouldn't it say Andre Reed on the 1990 tag?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?   My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 18:57

I have to say the jock tag doesn't look right at all to me, it doesn't seem to be defined enough. I'd have to go with a fake on that basis.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?   My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 21:07

Billsfan wrote:
I have to say the jock tag doesn't look right at all to me, it doesn't seem to be defined enough. I'd have to go with a fake on that basis.

I was at a store today, that had a few of these, (not the Andre Reed but other throwbacks) and on the Jerry Rice one, the jock tag looked horrendous. The word
"Throwbacks" looked all jacked up, nothing like the sharpness of this on, and the guy throwing the ball looked like a ghost. I dunno LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?   My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real? Empty

Back to top Go down

My Andre Reed M&N Throwback - Real?
Page 1 of 1