NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lpseudonyml

Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback Empty
PostSubject: Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback   Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 05:03

I'm looking for a Dick Butkus Navy Throwback Jersey. I've come across a couple, but I was hoping someone here could tell me somewhere to look. This one 'autographed' and I'm just not sure what I should be looking for, since these are throwbacks and not current trends. I'm looking for an Authentic Throwback too, so not some modern cut and trim, with 51 on the back. The one my Dad owns had a thicker V-Neck and I really enjoy the look of it.

w w w. amazon . com/Butkus-Autographed-Authentic-Style-Jersey/dp/B0012GSAY4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312429578&sr=8-1

I don't mind spending the 300$ on this, if you guys think it's what I'm looking for. I just would be really pissed with a real autograph on a premier/replica Jersey or a Real Authentic Jersey with a fake autograph.

Or if you can suggest me somewhere I can buy an authentic Butkus jersey for cheaper, without the autograph, that would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback   Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback EmptyFri Aug 05 2011, 00:40

Welcome to the forum,

I've been doing some research for you on this one. The amazon jersey is not an official jersey as far as I can tell. As for the autograph, I can't help you with that one, I'd be happier with a JSA COA. i've not heard of 'all about autographs', so I cannot comment.

eBay has a few, mainly fakes. This one is a vintage Champion jersey, no fakes back then, 380349764797.

This one is a Mitchell and Ness jersey , from a genuine seller, sultan of sports. 190562313540
Can't go wrong with a genuine M&N jersey, very accurate.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
lpseudonyml

PostSubject: NFL Monster   Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback EmptySun Aug 07 2011, 17:37

Thanks alot for the reply!

I was looking at this website, and I wanted to know if anybody could give me their opinion on it, from the picture.

nflmonster.com/chicago-bears-51-dick-butkus-authentic-navy-blue-jersey-p-3463.html?zenid=bbbaa1457afcd24731f0ae18e281b9e9
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback   Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback EmptySun Aug 07 2011, 18:11

lpseudonyml wrote:
Thanks alot for the reply!

I was looking at this website, and I wanted to know if anybody could give me their opinion on it, from the picture.

nflmonster.com/chicago-bears-51-dick-butkus-authentic-navy-blue-jersey-p-3463.html?zenid=bbbaa1457afcd24731f0ae18e281b9e9

Dodgy English, usually means faker from China.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback   Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback Empty

Back to top Go down

Dick Butkus Authentic Navy Throwback
Page 1 of 1