NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PatriotFan85

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? Empty
PostSubject: NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??   NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 02:40

I bought my first Patriots Jersey last season. I feel it is real but all these fakes online have had my head going crazy. I won't post what I paid for the jersey so that it doesn't influence on whether it's real or not. At least for now.

Here are some pics of it. I bought it right after Moss went to the Vikings. (I'm both a Patriots fan and a Mods fan. More of ap patriots fan, hence me buying his patriots jersey and not Vikings)

All help is greatly appreciated.

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? 03985a6a

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? 3b5c962c

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? 6f7bc67b

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? C9065aba

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? B92b5e62

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? 9d752f9d

Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??   NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 05:16

It's definitely fake I'm afraid.

There are a lot of ways of telling: the cut / size of the numbers and "elvis" logos, the jock tag, the NFL equipment shield logo, and the overall look of the jersey are all wrong. I had a Moss Pats authentic. Hopefully comparing pictures of the 2 side by side will show you the difference:

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? P1000045NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? P1000046

Aside from this, the easiest way of proving it is fake is by comparing the jocktags to pictures of genuine ones at:

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/t179-reebok-authentic-jersey-hem-tag-timeline

Notice that the Reebok logo along the bottom doesn't actually match any of the genuine ones. Also, if you look at the red and white NFLPA player logo, it doesn't match the genuine ones.

Sorry to bear bad news - hope you didn't pay much for it...
Back to top Go down
PatriotFan85

PostSubject: Re: NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??   NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 07:02

Thanks! Very Happy

I thought the numbers were all the same size on all size jerseys and given it's a size 60 I got that is why the numbers and logos looked smaller. LOL

I didn't pay much for it. Figured the price had dropped because of him no longer playing with the Pats at the time.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??   NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 14:47

As soon as I saw the first pic I knew it was fake.... numbers and name just look all wrong...
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??   NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? EmptyWed Aug 31 2011, 06:31

That gap between the collar and the front mesh.... it's enormous....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??   NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real?? Empty

Back to top Go down

NE Patriots Randy Moss Jersey real??
Page 1 of 1