NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?   Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? EmptyMon Sep 26 2011, 21:54

Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? CIMG0279

I was sure the jersey was legit, however it has the Cowboys swing tag as you can see in the picture (which I know is a warning in some cases) and the ball just looked really round on the equipment logo. I saw a Chargers jersey with a similar logo which initially threw me:

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/t2139-lc-powder-blue-rivers

It turned out the Chargers jersey was made in El Salvador (which I don't any El Salvador jerseys from the same era: 2005-06) but could this be the explanation as this ball looks different yet again?

Anybody got any insight on this? I'm assuming the jersey is legit as everything else matched up. I also haven't seen a Cowboys neckline sewn like that before, but then don't own any other Reebok Cowboys jerseys to compare it against.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?   Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? EmptyMon Sep 26 2011, 23:10

Looks just like my one RJ. Good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?   Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 01:22

There are two Collar Badge logos in the Reebok era. One with 5 stars, one with 19. I forget which one is older, but they are both valid.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?   Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? EmptyTue Sep 27 2011, 02:27

Thanks for the input guys. I'd thought it was ok, but wanted to be sure.

jigokusabre wrote:
There are two Collar Badge logos in the Reebok era. One with 5 stars, one with 19. I forget which one is older, but they are both valid.

The 5 stars is the most recent / current one. I think it was 2007 or 2008 they changed it. The only reason I asked is all of my 2002-2006/07 Reebok authentics have the following NFL Equipment shield:

Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? Th_P1000291Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? Th_P1000308

The obvious difference between the Cowboys and the 2 above being the shape of the ball, which is what I wanted to double-check.

Thanks again guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?   Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody have a jersey with an Equipment logo like this?
Page 1 of 1