NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

www.fansjerseysmall.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JROLLA

www.fansjerseysmall.com Empty
PostSubject: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 02:32

Hi everyone. First off great work on this site, you are all doing a great service.

A co-worker brought a new jersey with tags on it today because she bought it online, can't return it and it doesn't fit her husband. It's the Ndamukong Suh Blue Premier Jersey. Everything on it seems to pretty solid except the sleeves had like a stretchy grey and white material almost like the authentic? I can get pics tomorrow.

Now I'm in the market for a Suh jersey (Go Lions) and have had a tough time finding the premier jersey but I'm guessing this site isn't legit. I can get some up close pics tomorrow but in the mean time has anyone used this site?

She is only asking $50 for it now.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 07:36

Welcome to the forum,

I did a Whois check:

Registrant:
chen qingjiao
no.2 chaoyan road beijing, - China Fax..: Last modified: 2010-09-09 06:03:56 GMT

This would indicate that it is a Chinese counterfeiter, I would imagine that the jersey is a fake, but let's see the pictures to be sure.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
JROLLA

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 12:57

Sounds good, I'll see if she brought it back in today, if not I will snap them Monday.
Back to top Go down
JROLLA

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 13:24

She brought it in, just snapped these. At $50 i'm considering it, just want to confirm it's fake. Wanted your thoughts.

www.fansjerseysmall.com 2zdu2x0
www.fansjerseysmall.com 29dgw7t
www.fansjerseysmall.com 2gxloup
www.fansjerseysmall.com Ao7rsx
www.fansjerseysmall.com Wtww02
www.fansjerseysmall.com I6kqqv
www.fansjerseysmall.com X21kjc
www.fansjerseysmall.com Aais6b
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 14:47

Yep - it's definitely fake.

Billsfan's detective work was enough to tell really (based on where the website is registered) but if you need furhter pointers, here are pictures of my Stafford:

www.fansjerseysmall.com Th_P1000326www.fansjerseysmall.com Th_P1000325

There are quite a lot of things wrong with the jersey if you know what to look for, but the most obvious things to point out to you are: the numbers are really shiny and bubbly on your friend's jersey, and there shouldn't be that trailing thread in the Reebok vector logo on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
JROLLA

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 15:21

Thanks for the quick response. Are the sleeves way off? I can't say I've ever seen that material on a jersey but I may not have ever looked. If I do buy it I just want to make sure that isn't a glaring example that it is fake.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 15:30

JROLLA wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. Are the sleeves way off? I can't say I've ever seen that material on a jersey but I may not have ever looked. If I do buy it I just want to make sure that isn't a glaring example that it is fake.

The sleeves are actually pretty close.

In terms of whether it's a glaring obvious fake, it depends who you ask. I could spot that as a fake from the other side of the street. The numbers are a dead giveaway and don't look good. You can see there are a bunch of loose threads hanging off as it's clearly poorly made, as you'd expect. It'll also probably fall apart within a few washes.

Personally, I think you're better off investing more money into the real deal since they won't fall apart. As a fake, I think it's worthless. I'm sure most of the people on this forum would agree.
Back to top Go down
JROLLA

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 15:39

RJ3000 wrote:
JROLLA wrote:

The sleeves are actually pretty close.

In terms of whether it's a glaring obvious fake, it depends who you ask. I could spot that as a fake from the other side of the street. The numbers are a dead giveaway and don't look good. You can see there are a bunch of loose threads hanging off as it's clearly poorly made, as you'd expect. It'll also probably fall apart within a few washes.

Personally, I think you're better off investing more money into the real deal since they won't fall apart. As a fake, I think it's worthless. I'm sure most of the people on this forum would agree.

Great, Thanks for your advice. I don't think I'll be buying it.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 16:03

JROLLA wrote:

No problem. I think you made the right decision. Are you after a size 54? You can occasionally find larger sizes (usually 56+, but often 54s) at good prices. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Back to top Go down
JROLLA

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 16:06

RJ3000 wrote:
JROLLA wrote:

No problem. I think you made the right decision. Are you after a size 54? You can occasionally find larger sizes (usually 56+, but often 54s) at good prices. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Yeah 54 fits well. 56 would probably be too large.
Back to top Go down
jmac0101
Rookie
Rookie
jmac0101

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com EmptyFri Sep 30 2011, 23:05

so fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.fansjerseysmall.com   www.fansjerseysmall.com Empty

Back to top Go down

www.fansjerseysmall.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Legit and Questionable lists :: The High Street :: Online stores-
Jump to: