NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got my new Bills jerseys

Go down 
+6
nfloldham
Mr_Raider
finfan1uk
Chris2k
Owenny
jigokusabre
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Got my new Bills jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyFri Oct 14 2011, 22:04

Came in today, awesome!! Love the collars and the shaped spandex sides. Also love the fact that the mesh goes up to the collar on the back. And I love the fact they were only 80 bucks each and not $290.

They have a new NFLPA tag on them too.

Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02432
Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02425
Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02431
Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02419
Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02417
Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02426
Got my new Bills jerseys DSC02418
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 01:14

Impressive!

Are you going to get the numbers corrected, or are you going to leave them as is?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 02:38

how did you get these for 80 bucks?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 03:33

mrhead2k wrote:

fullmoonjerseys are selling them for $80. All sizes, home and white jerseys. It appears Reebok produced a bunch of authentics using Spillers old number (21) rather than his current number (28).

Simon - they look mint. Can't wait for mine to arrive! Thanks again for the tip-off.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 08:28

jigokusabre wrote:
Impressive!

Are you going to get the numbers corrected, or are you going to leave them as is?

No, i'm going to leave them. I like the fact that the numbers are wrong, it makes them more collectable i think. I might change a nameplate to Billsfan on one at some point.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 08:34

mrhead2k wrote:

I started a thread about it, you must have missed it buddy. Reebok made these before the season started and with the lockout, production started before the Bills announced Spiller changed his number. Lucky for us. Thanks C J, you saved me a packet.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com/t2193-want-a-new-bills-jersey-for-under-100
Back to top Go down
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 14:21

Great jerseys Billsfan, much prefer these to the old navy blue effort.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptySun Oct 16 2011, 22:12

DAMN IT!!!!!! WHY DO THESE THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN WHEN I'M SHORT ON MONEY?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyTue Oct 18 2011, 15:42

mrhead2k wrote:

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY DOLPHINS BARGINS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet jerseys Simon. Really tested my faith as i love these new jerseys but couldn't ever show my face as a finfan if i had one in my wardrobe Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyTue Oct 18 2011, 18:06

Im saving my dosh for a Nike authentic next season!
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyTue Oct 18 2011, 21:16

finfan1uk wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY DOLPHINS BARGINS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet jerseys Simon. Really tested my faith as i love these new jerseys but couldn't ever show my face as a finfan if i had one in my wardrobe Smile

Because the Dolphins never change their jerseys?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyFri Oct 21 2011, 15:06

My home jersey arrived yesterday! cheers I didn't really feel the need to post any more pictures since Billsfan has done all the hard work already. It's a great jersey though - very happy with it!

I wasn't sure what you meant about the "shaped spandex sides" when I read your original post, but they are pretty unique. I can't imagine the counterfeiters getting that right! Did you also notice there is a small barcode (almost like the iPhone style barcodes you see on posters everywhere) attached underneath the label in the neckline? I noticed this on somebody elses jersey so assume this is a new introduction by Reebok for 2011. Again, I'm assuming the counterfeiters will also miss this on any "new" jerseys they produce. I can upload photos if nobody else has seen this.
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyTue Nov 08 2011, 22:29

Really like both of these new uni's (hated the white ones with the navy shoulders).
Trying to find the spare cash to buy a blue one of these...
2 great pick ups though! nice buys
Back to top Go down
Goldash
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 01:35

Pleased to say that Full Moon Jerseys re-listed these (#21 Spiller Reebok Authentics) recently and I was able to purchase one for 70 dollars USD. I saw this thread immediately before buying and I hope these are as legit as they look here --- I'm very happy I was able to grab one, unused number or otherwise.

For those that missed it the first time, I suggest checking Full Moon out again. Will post my own photos up when I receive it --- it's my first time purchasing a jersey from eBay and I know from these boards that Full Moon is a legit seller, so I'm hoping everything turns out well.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 01:45

Don't worry goldash - you're safe with fullmoon. I picked one of these up last year too, and am very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 14:58

I bought mine from there too, it's SCHAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Back to top Go down
Goldash
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyThu Jul 26 2012, 19:42

Just got mine in! First authentic jersey purchase in any sport. Very happy, everything's legit and exactly how it is in Billsfan's photographs.

However, two very minor details: One: the football on the NFL shield on the NFL Equipment collar logo doesn't have any diagonal stitching on it. Possibly a defect in the patch, but I don't think it's a big enough oversight to say the jersey's possibly counterfeit. Everything else in the patch is 100% accurate. Also, no tags came with the jersey. However, I don't think it's a major enough issue for me to get bent out of shape over, it's something I want to wear and that's what I intend to do --- nor does it make me feel I bought a counterfeit or used item, everything's there and accounted for.

Thanks for this thread. Really helped me when this item was re-listed.
Back to top Go down
Goldash
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyFri Jul 27 2012, 08:40

Here's a photo of the NFL Equipment logo in question:

Got my new Bills jerseys SDC14001

Mind you, the rest of the jersey is perfect, but this just seems odd to me. Wonder if it's just a defect, like a production line gaffe and not something intentional. It doesn't spoil the entire jersey, mind you, but it just looks a bit off. Nothing to return the jersey over, though.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyFri Jul 27 2012, 13:27

Never seen that before, but as the jersey is a 'second'because of the numbers I doubt that they were too worried about putting the badge on with a defect too.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys EmptyFri Jul 27 2012, 15:42

Welcome to the authentic Spiller #21 club! I think we have 4 members now...?!

I wouldn't be too concerned about the NFL Equipment logo. Reebok weren't renowned for their quality control laterally. I did (possibly still do) have an authentic that had one of the 4 stars in the logo missing. I know the jersey was 100% legit (it came from Foot Locker) but they just messed up the logo, so it does happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my new Bills jerseys   Got my new Bills jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my new Bills jerseys
Page 1 of 1