NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BabiesRTasty

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyThu Dec 22 2011, 20:38

Okay, so I ordered a Replica Aaron Rodgers Green Jersey, from this nflpackersjerseysshop website, and I received this in the mail. My first initial thought was that "hey they must have just sent me the wrong order" since then, they have not had their website up. Nor have they replied to my countless emails. Now I am a little scared that I have been a victim of a scam. Please tell me if you think this is a fake, If not just for the piece of mind.

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00319

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00318

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00317

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00316

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00315

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00314

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? DSC00313

Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyThu Dec 22 2011, 20:59

Yes, it's fake. Chinese counterfeiters will often describe a jersey as a replica or premier and send a fake "authentic", which is what has happened to you. I recognise the site you listed as beings Chinese counterfeiter.

Sorry that you got ripped off. I wouldn't hold your breath about getting a response or a refund.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyThu Dec 22 2011, 22:33

Yes it is a fake I'm afraid. I doubt that you'll get any response or refund. Did you pay by credit card at all?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
BabiesRTasty

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyThu Dec 22 2011, 22:36

Billsfan wrote:
Yes it is a fake I'm afraid. I doubt that you'll get any response or refund. Did you pay by credit card at all?

I payed by paypal.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyThu Dec 22 2011, 23:42

BabiesRTasty wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

I payed by paypal.

I would contact paypal and explain that you have received a counterfeit item and that the seller is not responding to you. They may be ble to secure a refund for you.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
BabiesRTasty

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyThu Dec 22 2011, 23:59

Billsfan wrote:
BabiesRTasty wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

I payed by paypal.

I would contact paypal and explain that you have received a counterfeit item and that the seller is not responding to you. They may be ble to secure a refund for you.

Thanks for your help, I will try that.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 03:34

Ouch man thats rough. Sucks that you got a pink one on top of everything else.

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? 8e8f00f4ea8f2796ff4db54328dc7142
Back to top Go down
BabiesRTasty

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 03:35

JoeDGemma wrote:
Ouch man thats rough. Sucks that you got a pink one on top of everything else.

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? 8e8f00f4ea8f2796ff4db54328dc7142

I know man, I could have even lived with getting a fake green one. But No they had to send me a Pink one (in Women sizes, so it doesn't even fit...)
Back to top Go down
BabiesRTasty

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 07:19

Want to here something new that's messed up too. I actually DID get an email back just now. And this is what it said word for word...

Dear Jacob,
Thank you for you mail, We are so sorry about this inconvenience, We will reduce $10 and give a discount in your next order,IS that okay, For if we exchange the parcel for you,The shipping fee is cost too much,Or in your next order,We can ship this right jerseys to you,Sincere to do business with you,Hope to read from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Fiona

Yeah...I'm pretty pissed off
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 16:49

BabiesRTasty wrote:
Want to here something new that's messed up too. I actually DID get an email back just now. And this is what it said word for word...

Dear Jacob,
Thank you for you mail, We are so sorry about this inconvenience, We will reduce $10 and give a discount in your next order,IS that okay, For if we exchange the parcel for you,The shipping fee is cost too much,Or in your next order,We can ship this right jerseys to you,Sincere to do business with you,Hope to read from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Fiona

Yeah...I'm pretty pissed off
thats some engrish if I ever heard it. I would just file a complaint with paypal and show them the email you received. Don't bother trying to take it up with the actual website, it's like yelling at a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?   Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this Aaron Rodgers Pink Replica Jersey Fake?
Page 1 of 1