NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snaponspeed
Rookie
Rookie

Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy Empty
PostSubject: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 04:53

Hi, since the pats are going to the sb i would like to buy a authentic red alternate jersey. Where can i buy an authentic size medium red tom brady jersey seems to be sold out everywhere i check (nflshop, dicks). Also I am 5'7" and about 185 pounds do you guys recommend a large or a medium? thanks again !
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 05:23

The first thing to know is that there are two alternate styles that the Patriots have used over the past couple of years.

There are the 2009 AFL 50th Anniversary jerseys. These were available in red and white, use single layer numbers. There also have the AFL patches. The 2010/2011 alternates are based on the 1980s jerseys. These were only available in red and feature dual layer numbers.

Here's a a Tom Brady replica. I posted a Tom Brady authentic on your other thread.
Back to top Go down
snaponspeed
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 05:28

with my measurement should i get the large authentics?
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 05:32

The number of jersey sizes corresponds to the chest measurement... so if you have a sized coat or shirt, you should be able to determine what your ideal jersey size is.
Back to top Go down
snaponspeed
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 05:35

i have a replica corey dillion large and that look rather big on me. I also have a swingman ray allen medium that fits perfectly. I usually wear large shirts on medium. Also prefer medium jackets.
Back to top Go down
snaponspeed
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 05:37

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4302401&cp=716669.2237507&pageType=family&parentPage=family

is this one the same as the replica one u posted on ebay? looks different lettering
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyTue Jan 24 2012, 13:54

The one you posted is a premier, not a replica.

The stock images used for jerseys have dynamic numbers/letters so that they can quickly put images for new jerseys, and preview custom jersey orders... so they're going to look a bit off compared to the actual jersey.
Back to top Go down
snaponspeed
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptySat Jan 28 2012, 23:02

where can i buy a authentic tombrady jersey in medium the large abc jersey i got is huge!
Back to top Go down
notolldog

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy EmptyWed Sep 12 2012, 01:25

Hey Snap.

Have you tried either "Sports Authority" or "Champs?"

These stores would most-likely be in your nearest Mall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy   Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello need help on deciding what jersey to buy
Page 1 of 1