NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepperlot

Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica Empty
PostSubject: Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica   Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica EmptySun Jan 29 2012, 00:23

Hi.

I'm new to the forum and would like some help to clarify if my new jersey is fake or not.
First of all I'm no native English speaker so please excuse any mistakes.

Couple of weeks ago I bought a "Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica" from this shop " shop.taass.com /epages/15347522.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15347522/Products/191694/SubProducts/191698 " (if links to shops are forbidden please delete it). Recently I decided to buy another one and while I was searching different shops I noticed that all preview pictures of said jersey look different from mine. They have a Reebok logo stitched to the sleeve and the numbers are at the very end of the sleeve.

Here I uploaded couple of picture from the jersey I got " imgur.com /a/x1Aqj " and I'm confused. Mine has no Reebok logo at all and the numbers are right on the shoulder part not at the end of the sleeve. Is mine a fake?
Appreciate your help.

Edit: Since I'm a new member I'm not allowed to post working links. Just remove the space within the URL Wink
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica   Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica EmptySun Jan 29 2012, 03:43

It's a replica jersey. Numbers are ironed on. No one fakes these jerseys. The NFL patch on the neck, and also the jocktag look fine.
Back to top Go down
Sepperlot

PostSubject: Re: Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica   Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica EmptySun Jan 29 2012, 10:47

Thank you.
Do replicas don't have a Reebok logo stitched to the sleeve?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica   Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica EmptySun Jan 29 2012, 11:02

They should have a screened Reebok logo, the sleeve numbers shouldn't be on the shoulders like that. It's probably a factory second.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica   Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica Empty

Back to top Go down

Reebok Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Replica
Page 1 of 1