NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition

Go down 
+3
obinug
Scoop999
timb69
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brian_p_moran

Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28 2012, 23:08

I'm buying that Urlacher too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terryzom

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29 2012, 03:49

Well then, that is a truly awesome piece! Glad I stumbled into the thread, albeit a little late. Thanks for sharing the backstory, Brian.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29 2012, 08:12

Brian your wardrobe must be like an aladins cave for Bears fans!
Back to top Go down
terryzom

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 00:53

obinug wrote:
Brian your wardrobe must be like an aladins cave for Bears fans!
Haha, I told him Canton, OH was going to be calling him sooner or later. The number of even non-Bears vintage rarities he has is baffling!
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 19:13

Just saw his new haul on JC, nearly cried when i saw his Bruce LA Rams jersey its gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Brian_p_moran

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 19:16

Canton came by last week...they're relocating the HOF to my house. I'll be charging an entry fee.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 23:18

Brian_p_moran wrote:
Canton came by last week...they're relocating the HOF to my house. I'll be charging an entry fee.

Put me down for 2 adults and 2 kids. Bet the gift shop is awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
terryzom

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31 2012, 01:44

Billsfan wrote:
Brian_p_moran wrote:

Put me down for 2 adults and 2 kids. Bet the gift shop is awesome!
I wonder if there is a "try and buy" section... Very Happy

Brian, before I book I need to know if kids two and under are free... oh, and do you have "Old Style" and "Payton Pilsner" on draught at the gift shop? I'm thinking the jersey should sit above the bar in a shadowbox situated between two 42" LED TVs, with one beer tap on each side Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hate to butcher this thread more than I already have, but I'm still floored it took me months and months to catch this pickup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition   Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walter Payton original jersey from mid 1980's mint condition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2