NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com Empty
PostSubject: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptyThu Mar 08 2012, 15:15

Are these sites legit? If they are, then I think I may be placing an order!!

Onlinesports seems to be 100% OK. Teamdepot I'm still not sure...they don't ship outside US/Canada but I could get items delivered to a friend who could pass on. BUT I need to know if they're legit! If they are, everyone on here should take a look, seems absolutely awesome!!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptyFri Mar 09 2012, 22:30

Consensus seems to be legit!!!

I'm going to order, and I'll keep you posted on how it goes!!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptyFri Mar 09 2012, 23:35

OK, just found out that my friend's daughter is no longer in the USA. Sad Does anyone have any contacts in the USA who could take delivery & post to me? (I've already had a kind offer from one of our forum members, BUT he is in Canada, and customs fees into Canada are apparently quite high, so it would tack a large amount on to the price of the jersey. However, if I have no other option then I'll have to go that way!)
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptySat Mar 10 2012, 04:47

Well, I had a kind offer from a NY-based forum member. Attempted to order, but cannot enter a billing address outside US/Canada. So that is end of experiment!!

New plan is to order a Randy Moss jersey from onlinesports.com (on sale!!) and get a new nameplate from a customisation company.

Incidentally, onlinesports.com have some incredible merchandise; if you're looking for a gift check them out! Live chat facility very helpful if you have questions, too. Really nice staff, went out of their way to be helpful.

Last edited by rmcc on Sat Mar 10 2012, 06:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptySat Mar 10 2012, 06:15

Voucher codes for onlinesport.com available at:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/onlinesports.com

I used the OSPORTS5 successfully

Shipping is also free on a lot of stuff (yes, even to UK!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptySun Mar 11 2012, 14:23

Ok,well,i contacted cameron at ukamericansports and he can order from teamdepot via his usual forwarding company!so looks like it's back on!i'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 20:58

OK, just heard they have none left, but expect some in June. Guess I have to wait til then.
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 21:05

? June will be Nike. Reebok aren't making any more.

Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 21:15

Yeah, that struck me as odd. BUT I wondered if they'd still make those as a 'throwback' sort of thing???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com   Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Onlinesports.com and teamdepot.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Legit and Questionable lists :: The High Street :: Online stores-
Jump to: