NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is windycitywholesales also fashion for play

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

is windycitywholesales also fashion for play Empty
PostSubject: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 15:18

i was looking for authentics on ebay and saw fashionforplay but he had a smiliar set up to how he presented his items like windy city wholesale but i didnt know if it was the same or not
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 19:12

joker1224 wrote:
i was looking for authentics on ebay and saw fashionforplay but he had a smiliar set up to how he presented his items like windy city wholesale but i didnt know if it was the same or not

Yes there the same, they changed there eBay name to fashionforplay last year I think it was.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 19:29

I'm getting a jersey from them,getting it customised by BigTimeJerseys. Gonna have my name, Superbowl Patch, MHK patch & everything.
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyMon May 14 2012, 15:22

I just purchased one from them also. Looks great! I fould a gentlemen that does tackle twill Work that's been in business for over 40 years. He's done Work for the Reds Soxs and a couple other professional teams. I was wondering, does yours have to colored nflpa (I guess that's what it's called) on the Jock tag? Some of the newer ones don't so I'm guessing their older ones they had in stock.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyMon May 14 2012, 19:52

Should be arriving any day (in fact I think that it's at the local Parcelforce depot!) Will let you know!
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyTue May 15 2012, 02:25

Thanks. Most of my ”real” Jerseys are from the late 90's to early 00's and when I received this one last week I was a,little disappointed. The others I have seem to be better made or maybe just different material. I have two authentic Cory Dillon Jerseys, one black the other white and they weigh at least a pound and a half more than this new one. They seem thicker and more well put together. The Spandex type material on the sides are double as thick, same for the shoulders. The elastic around the sleeves are pretty much non-exsistant where as as my Dillon Jerseys it's thick and strong. Is this something that's consistent with the newer Jerseys? From the Jock tag the new one I just got from fashion for play it looks like it's from 05-07 I believe. It has the colored nflpa logo on it. Please let me know how yours is when you get it because I have a few more days to return it.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyTue May 15 2012, 08:32

b1gd0g77 wrote:
Thanks. Most of my ”real” Jerseys are from the late 90's to early 00's and when I received this one last week I was a,little disappointed. The others I have seem to be better made or maybe just different material. I have two authentic Cory Dillon Jerseys, one black the other white and they weigh at least a pound and a half more than this new one. They seem thicker and more well put together. The Spandex type material on the sides are double as thick, same for the shoulders. The elastic around the sleeves are pretty much non-exsistant where as as my Dillon Jerseys it's thick and strong. Is this something that's consistent with the newer Jerseys? From the Jock tag the new one I just got from fashion for play it looks like it's from 05-07 I believe. It has the colored nflpa logo on it. Please let me know how yours is when you get it because I have a few more days to return it.

You've just described the issue we all had with Reeboks quality over the years. In 2001 the jerseys were much better quality, gradually they tailed off towards the end. Most jersey collectors agree that the ones made in El Salvador were the best quality. Hopefully the Nike ones stay consistent throughout their tenure.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyTue May 15 2012, 15:05

Yes b1gd0g77 it's a coloured logo with the old NFL equipment patch. I've put pictures over on the Latest pick-up thread....really pleased with it!!!
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyTue May 15 2012, 16:42

Okay, sorry about all the questions. I just really started to collect and the first 2 I got were the early Reebok so they've realy spoiled me on the quality compared to the newer ones. It gets me a little paranoid because I've been burnt a few times so now I like to compare with others until I get my knowledge and trust built up to really feel confident about what to look for on my own. You all have been a huge help and thanks. I access this site through my phone and it's kind of a pain to do so with it so,as soon as I can I'll get to a PC so I can see everyones pics.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyTue May 15 2012, 16:48

No problem, we're all trying to learn from each other! I've learned loads since I joined a few months ago & eberyone has been so helpful!!
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play EmptyTue May 15 2012, 17:12

This site does such a huge service to Jersey collectors. I can't wait to see the collections and pictures people have posted here. Just from this site I've been able to help 2 people that were unsure about the Jerseys they were buying. Unfortunately they were fake but fortunately I saved them from wasting their money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is windycitywholesales also fashion for play   is windycitywholesales also fashion for play Empty

Back to top Go down

is windycitywholesales also fashion for play
Page 1 of 1