NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year Empty
PostSubject: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 03:12

want an aaron rodgers so bad packers are my favorite team well them and the saints are right there i already have a brees authentic, but i want an Aaron rodgers authentic bought one on nflshop they sent me a 54, bidded on some on ebay lost all the bids people spent 200 and i'm not bidding over 160 with 9.99 when they don't even have the tags, but there isn't anywhere i looked on packersproshop i can't find anything i need you guys help maybe someone has one looking for a 48-50

i'll even trade you an authentic for it i have

jared allen-vikings authentic
phillip rivers-chargers authentic
peyton manning-colts authentic
desean jackson-eagles authentic
matt ryan-falcons authentic
maurice jones drew-jaguars authentic
sam bradford-rams authentic
ray lewis-01' authentic (purple) - ravens authentic
ray rice - ravens alternate black authentic ravens authentic
ben roethlisberger- steelers black authentic
troy polamalu- steelers black authentic
lamarr woodley- steelers white authentic
andre johnson- texans- navy authentic
chris johnson- titans- baby blue- authentic

hopefully someone can find something for me preferably looking for a 46-50 46,48, or 50
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 10:12

Someone was selling a size 50 a while ago on this forum... I can't find the post now though.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 12:42

nfloldham wrote:
Someone was selling a size 50 a while ago on this forum... I can't find the post now though.

Yeah, it was back in November....looks like they haven't been online since then. Joker posted a reply at the time.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 18:52

still no luck
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 19:05

You could try teamdepot.com to see if you could get one made. I was going to get a Pats silver but they had none left. You'd have to use a mail forwarding company if you're i the UK though because they only bill & ship to US/Canada. Haven't heard of anyone using them but they seemed OK to me.

OR there's a blank one on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90s-Authentic-Blank-Packers-jersey-52-RUSSELL-PRO-Line-/270730875963?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f08d1543b which you could get customised. I'm getting a Pats one done by Bigtimejerseys (recommended by some folks on here!) If you ask, they'll buy the jersey for you (as long as you pay up front) to cut down on postage fees back & forward.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 19:25

is temdepot.com legit???
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 19:28

Anyone??? I got mixed answers.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year EmptyFri Mar 30 2012, 20:46

joker1224 wrote:
is temdepot.com legit???

The photos are stock, so impossible to tell from them. The prices are right for genuine. Personally I wouldn't take the risk at those prices.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year   Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year Empty

Back to top Go down

Want an Aaron Rodgers Authentic for a little over a year
Page 1 of 1