NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Display case from Quantum Leap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Display case from Quantum Leap Empty
PostSubject: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyTue May 08 2012, 15:52

I just received a display case I ordered last week from Quantum Leap for £92. It's the kind with the wooden frame & hinged door, and it's lockable. Very nice, looks like the really expensive ones. I have my Per Mertesacker Arsenal Poppy jersey in it, but the plan is that I can swap it with other jerseys when I feel like it. I'll post a pic later.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyTue May 08 2012, 16:55

That sounds like a winner. The fact you can rotate the jersey on display is a very nice feature. I look forward to seeing pictures of it.

I aspire to have a finished basement in our next property, which I intend to give the "man cave" treatment and get a heap of my gamers mounted on the wall.

Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyTue May 08 2012, 18:30

That sounds really cool...sadly I have run out of wall space or I'd be tempted to get another case! Mind you, never say never, I may yet be able to rearrange some things to make room!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyTue May 08 2012, 22:42

I'd be very interested to see your pictures Ruth.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyTue May 08 2012, 23:00

Here's the look I want to go for:

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t1426-buccaneers-game-used-jerseys

Incidentally, I'd be very happy with those jerseys in my collection. I do actually own that Culpepper now but none of the others, unfortunately.

I would love the idea of frames, but I just can't escape the fact that the frame money could be spent on more jerseys. That's kind of how my mind works these days Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyTue May 08 2012, 23:05

RJ3000 wrote:
Here's the look I want to go for:

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t1426-buccaneers-game-used-jerseys

Incidentally, I'd be very happy with those jerseys in my collection. I do actually own that Culpepper now but none of the others, unfortunately.

I would love the idea of frames, but I just can't escape the fact that the frame money could be spent on more jerseys. That's kind of how my mind works these days Twisted Evil

Drool...........................................

Got caught up in doing other stuff this eve, will take some pics when I put it up tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyThu May 10 2012, 17:39

OK, here's the shirt in the case.

Display case from Quantum Leap 2012-05-10173237

Not the world's best picture, will try & do better ones later1
Back to top Go down
joeym90

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyMon Feb 11 2013, 21:47

I have something very similar to this but am looking for a different way to display some shirts but hate the thought of using pins or tape to secure it
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap EmptyMon Feb 11 2013, 22:24

They should sell a retail version of the poppy jerseys with some of the money going to charity! Good cause and the poppy looks good on the jersey too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Display case from Quantum Leap   Display case from Quantum Leap Empty

Back to top Go down

Display case from Quantum Leap
Page 1 of 1