NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE DELETE THREAD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PLEASE DELETE THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyTue May 08 2012, 22:15

Does anyone know what size game jersey Mike Minter wore during 2004 or 2005 for the Carolina Panthers? He wore number 30 for that team. Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks!

Last edited by steelpanther on Thu May 10 2012, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyTue May 08 2012, 22:46

Unless anybody actually owns a certified Minter gamer (and unfortunately, you are the only person I know that collects Panthers gamers!) I doubt you'll get a conclusive answer very easily.

The best I could give you is an educated guess, which would be a 46. I don't think I've seen a jersey of a secondary player that is bigger than a 46, and Minter wasn't abnormally big.

You also have to bear in mind that players may also change their size of jersey over a period of time or have back-up jerseys etc, so there often is more than one answer to the "which size" question.

Not much help, I know, but I don't know that you'll get anything else I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyTue May 08 2012, 23:45

RJ3000 wrote:
Unless anybody actually owns a certified Minter gamer (and unfortunately, you are the only person I know that collects Panthers gamers!) I doubt you'll get a conclusive answer very easily.

The best I could give you is an educated guess, which would be a 46. I don't think I've seen a jersey of a secondary player that is bigger than a 46, and Minter wasn't abnormally big.

You also have to bear in mind that players may also change their size of jersey over a period of time or have back-up jerseys etc, so there often is more than one answer to the "which size" question.

Not much help, I know, but I don't know that you'll get anything else I'm afraid.

Yeah, it's tough to find this out. Perhaps google will help, lol.

Thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 00:10

I just emailed him for you..........never know, might get a reply if we're lucky!!! Watch this space!! Smile (Hey, it's worth a shot, right???!!!)
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 01:54

rmcc wrote:
I just emailed him for you..........never know, might get a reply if we're lucky!!! Watch this space!! Smile (Hey, it's worth a shot, right???!!!)

You mean you emailed Minter himself??!!! Yeah, lol. Yeah right! If you did, wow. I will watch this space for sure. By the way, I just bought another Panthers gamer, a blue one along with the gray/silver game pants and sewn own black socks!! When I get them (probably this Thursday), I will post pics in the Gamers thread! Whooo hoooo!!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 19:38

Yep, I did email Minter. True bill, no word of a lie. Here's what he said:

Hi Ruth,

I don’t remember what size jersey I wore when I was playing. If he got it from the panthers it is real.

Thanks,

Mike Minter

I can forward you the email if you'd like to have it - send me your email address!!!

Not gonna give up, let me try some other ideas I have!!

And your jerseys sound cool, can't wait for pics.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 22:09

Way to go Ruth, how did you get hold of his email address?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 22:24

rmcc wrote:
Yep, I did email Minter. True bill, no word of a lie. Here's what he said:

Hi Ruth,

I don’t remember what size jersey I wore when I was playing. If he got it from the panthers it is real.

Thanks,

Mike Minter

I can forward you the email if you'd like to have it - send me your email address!!!

Not gonna give up, let me try some other ideas I have!!

And your jerseys sound cool, can't wait for pics.

Dang! You rock big time!! I will PM you my email address now. Check you PM (or MP as you guys call it, lol).
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 22:40

Billsfan wrote:

Well, I typed his name into Google, found out he is now the Special Teams coach at Liberty Uni. So I went to their website, looked up football coaching staff, found him & sent him an email!!

Just call me Sherlock..... Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 22:53

rmcc wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Well, I typed his name into Google, found out he is now the Special Teams coach at Liberty Uni. So I went to their website, looked up football coaching staff, found him & sent him an email!!

Just call me Sherlock..... Very Happy Cool

Way to go, Sherlock!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 22:58

Now where did I put my deerstalker, cape & pipe.........?! Smile
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! EmptyWed May 09 2012, 23:07

rmcc wrote:
Now where did I put my deerstalker, cape & pipe.........?! Smile

You should know, "it's elementary".

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DELETE THREAD!   PLEASE DELETE THREAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE DELETE THREAD!
Page 1 of 1