NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M&N are these both fake?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

M&N are these both fake? Empty
PostSubject: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 16:48

I was looking to buy one of these if it's real but I wanted to get some opinions first. They both say 88 so I'm assuming one (if not both are fake). These are the best pics I could get. [list=1][*][left]
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 16:54

Sorry I can't seem to get the pics to post. They are Esiason Jerseys, one is white stitched, the othe black screen print. The both have the year 1988 on them but one (white) has the players name with the year below it. The black only has the year.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 17:07

Gonna need some pics mate, you can email them to me if you like and I'll post them for you,

Nfljerseysuk@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 18:10

M&N are these both fake? 2864dc69
M&N are these both fake? F93c824e
M&N are these both fake? 1a0b8a45
M&N are these both fake? 4d59dcb0
M&N are these both fake? 95e25d76
M&N are these both fake? Ea9a9d4e
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 18:16

As the road jersey has sewn numbers and not vinyl and that M&N only put the player name and year and not the team, it's a fake. The home black one seems to be ok to me. Wait for another opinion on the home one though or send your pics to M&N and ask them to have a look for you.
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 18:27

Thanks bud, I appreciate you getting these up for me. Thanks to this site I'm pretty decent at spotting fakes but M&N Jerseys I'm still in the dark on. I was pretty sure the white was fake because I believe in 88 they were screen print. Also I have a fake Woods Jersey (away) and it has orange and black on the letters (like the # in the pic) but has the same Jock tag. What would you say are the biggest things to look for when trying to tell if a M&N Jersey is real or fake?
Back to top Go down
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 18:30

If you look at the neck line the black one has the collar overlap under the NFL tag and the white doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? EmptyWed May 23 2012, 18:52

I usually look at the M&N website to compare. They are very accurate, so they wouldn't put twill numbers where they shouldn't be. I also look at the QB in the tag as most fakes have poor QB's and the outstretched hand is a good tell as they are usually rubbish with fingers all over the place. I have found M&N customer service to be very good and they will normally have a look for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M&N are these both fake?   M&N are these both fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

M&N are these both fake?
Page 1 of 1