NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All-star Game BP jerseys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

All-star Game BP jerseys Empty
PostSubject: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyTue May 29 2012, 16:48

JOHNP, you were saying before that you wanted an All-Star Game BP jersey. Well, the pics have been released! They are really cool, even better than last year's I think!!! Check them out on Majestic's Facebook page!!

https://www.facebook.com/majesticathletic#!/majesticathletic
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyTue May 29 2012, 20:42

I do like the design, hate the colour of the AL jerseys, being a Man Utd fan I dont think I could wear that shade of blue.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyTue May 29 2012, 20:46

JOHN_P wrote:
I do like the design, hate the colour of the AL jerseys, being a Man Utd fan I dont think I could wear that shade of blue.

Ha ha ha !!! Didn't even think of that! I love blue (matches my eyes, so I'm told! Smile ) as an Arsenal fan it doesn't bother me. Wasn't going to buy this year but I am SO tempted now!
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyTue May 29 2012, 21:57

I keep getting tempted to get last years as MLB shop keep having 20% discount
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyTue May 29 2012, 22:21

Wow, do they still have those? Thought they were out! They are really cool. I see they have Papi in M, L, XL, XXL, and A-gon in XXL. Also have 2010 jerseys as well.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyWed May 30 2012, 01:14

Incidentally, what do you make of your new kit? Heard people ridiculing it, but it's not that bad! I'm not impressed by ours, those blue stripes on the shirt sleeves look awful. Hope the away shirt is better. On second thought, maybe not....it'll save me money if I hate both Smile
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyWed May 30 2012, 23:15

rmcc wrote:
Incidentally, what do you make of your new kit? Heard people ridiculing it, but it's not that bad! I'm not impressed by ours, those blue stripes on the shirt sleeves look awful. Hope the away shirt is better. On second thought, maybe not....it'll save me money if I hate both Smile

I didn't like it at first, with the chequered pattern, but the more I see of it the more I like it, I've pre-ordered it so hopefully will be here tomorrow. As for our away kit, which if the leaked pictures are real, I'm a big fan of that one, I've always liked a white kit.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys EmptyWed May 30 2012, 23:17

Yeah, these things do tend to grow on you....maybe that'll happen with me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-star Game BP jerseys   All-star Game BP jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

All-star Game BP jerseys
Page 1 of 1