NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks for having me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

Thanks for having me! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for having me!   Thanks for having me! EmptyFri Jun 01 2012, 22:30

Glad I found this place. I found alot of information here and I'm excited to have a new hobby.
I'm a Minnestota Vikings fan from Oregon and have just started collecting authentic jerseys.
My collection consists of a 2001 helmet tag Vikings Cris Carter and a 2005 Bengals Chad Johnson.
Seem to be a great community here and hope to be involved.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for having me!   Thanks for having me! EmptyFri Jun 01 2012, 23:07

Welcome to the forum, lovin the avatar! Fro baby! afro The 2001 Helmet Reeboks were probably the best they produced.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for having me!   Thanks for having me! EmptyFri Jun 01 2012, 23:31

Dang, I was working on posting pictures of my current collection with ImageShack, and after I put it together and was ready to summit I get this message:
"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
O well, I guess I'll start it next week.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for having me!   Thanks for having me! EmptySat Jun 02 2012, 00:52

We had to do it to stop the counterfeiters who would come on and post rubbish with links in. We don't stop you posting pictures, just use the [img] tags to post, see the thread posting pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for having me!   Thanks for having me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks for having me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: