NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Customizing my authentic jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slimm
Rookie
Rookie
slimm

Customizing my authentic jersey Empty
PostSubject: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 02:26

Hey guys. I've got an authentic "R. Williams" #31 blue Dallas Cowboys jersey and want to get the nameplate and number(s) changed. Anywhere I can send it to get it customized? I've read that the NFL has banned customized jerseys, but have also read info that some companies are still doing it. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 10:59

I used bigtimejerseys - Patsy Elmer. Excellent job, v friendly service. Pictures on another thrad on this forum - it's a Pats jersey with McCauley & number 83.
Back to top Go down
slimm
Rookie
Rookie
slimm

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 22:00

Did you provide the numbers/nameplate? Mine would be similar to yours as it would have the "kiss cut."

I may change it to "21 Sanders" or maybe something completely different. Depends if she is able to customize it completely and the cost of it all.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 22:07

I actually got her to purchase the jersey and a couple of patches from ebay. She sewed the patches on for me and made the name & numbers - she has the materials to make the plate & numerals & everything so don't worry about that! Making & sewing the numbers & letters was $70 (cheaper if not so many layers to them.)
Back to top Go down
slimm
Rookie
Rookie
slimm

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 22:46

Awesome! Thanks for your quick responses. All I have to do now is determine what name/number I want to change it to.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 22:52

No bother, hope you get sorted! She really does do an awesome job. She's pretty busy though so can take a few weeks - but worth waiting for!! Smile
Back to top Go down
slimm
Rookie
Rookie
slimm

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyThu Jun 14 2012, 05:37

Hey rmcc, do you know where I can get the jersey altered as well to fit me better? I was gonna' start a new thread but figured I would ask you first. It's a size 52 (all of mine are 52 as I could never find a size 50) and would like to maybe get the sleeves and sides fitted. Also, if possible, get the bottom hemmed as well. I figured if it was possible I would get it done on this jersey first before I get my Darren Woodson jersey altered. I'm not asking for much am I? Smile

Thanks again for your help.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey EmptyThu Jun 14 2012, 10:56

I'm afriad I don't know for sure slimm, but ask Patsy she may be able to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customizing my authentic jersey   Customizing my authentic jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Customizing my authentic jersey
Page 1 of 1