NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldash
Rookie
Rookie

The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars) Empty
PostSubject: The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars)   The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars) EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 01:07

If there are any hockey fans on the forums, look at this travesty. This has to be the single worst professional jersey fake I've ever seen in my life:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-DALLAS-STARS-Hockey-Jersey-Sewn-Logos-Professional-NHL-IHL-Adult-Men-2XL-XXL-/310409712091?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4845dc51db#ht_1131wt_1167

I mean, really? Strange material, completely wrong colors, fake logo...it looks like something a WWF wrestler would wear in the mid 90's. lol!

Here's an image of the real jersey (from that period) for comparison's sake:
The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars) 2ed352d4755e64ee

The "quality" of this jersey basically scared me away from buying any knockoff --- not like I was ever going to buy one anyway, but it reinforced my strict "no countefeit" policy if it looks anything like this one does.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars)   The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars) EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 02:45

Wow! I've seen a lot of crappy efforts, but I truly think that could be the worst fake I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down

The WORST fake ever? (NHL's Dallas Stars)
Page 1 of 1