NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freeman Nike Elite

Go down 
+9
RJ3000
NawlinsSaints504
Dabadestalbo69
Claden
Boss302
4teamFreak
Billsfan
Chanse503
Andyf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyThu Aug 09 2012, 01:26

I couldn't resist the temptation any longer, so here it is:

Freeman Nike Elite P1000959
Freeman Nike Elite P1000960
Freeman Nike Elite P1000961
Freeman Nike Elite P1000962
Freeman Nike Elite P1000963
Freeman Nike Elite P1000964
Freeman Nike Elite P1000965
Freeman Nike Elite P1000966

I think I like it, but find the Reebok counterparts more comfortable for lounging around in. I would like a Chargers and Bills Nike at some stage, but not any time soon. I was actually impressed with the quality of the "game" (replica) jerseys, so would probably go down that route for the Chargers / Bills, even though I don't touch the Reebok replicas.
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyThu Aug 09 2012, 08:28

Nice! Love the 'fully' kiss cut numbers. How consistent is the 44 with reebok 48 size?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyThu Aug 09 2012, 09:19

Nice Russell.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyThu Aug 09 2012, 21:37

Andyf wrote:
Nice! Love the 'fully' kiss cut numbers. How consistent is the 44 with reebok 48 size?

That's kind of a difficult question to answer because the designs of them are totally different. I think the Nike jerseys are supposed to be worn neater, judging by the cut of them, whereas the Reeboks were always looser.

The best answer I can give you is that if you took a 48 in Reeboks, then a 44 in the Nike Elites is probably the best option. You'll know what I mean if / when you get the chance to try one.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyThu Aug 09 2012, 22:57

Yeah, that looks awesome.
So is this one a Elite or Game?
Looks very crisp and well tailored.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyThu Aug 09 2012, 23:02

It's an Elite Chanse.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyFri Aug 10 2012, 18:08

Nice Russell, I just prefer the relaxed fit of the Reebok Authentics. I was just so pissed when i first got the Manning Nike Elite, that i sold it to Simon the next day, lol. But maybe i didnt give it a chance, to get used to the feel/fit of it.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyWed Aug 29 2012, 05:49

Awesome. I wear a 50 in Reebok jerseys, do you think I could wear a 44 in a Nike?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyWed Aug 29 2012, 17:51

Depending how baggy you like your jerseys, you'd probably need a 48 in Nike. I wear 46-50s in Reebok, but 48s are my optimal size. The 44 Nike is a good fit on me, but I wouldn't want it any smaller. If 50 is your optimal size in Reeboks, you'd probably need a 48 in Nike.

At the end of the day, everybody likes to wear their jerseys slightly differently, so the only way to know for sure is to try one on, or just order one up and hope for the best (which is what I did.)
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptySun Sep 02 2012, 07:33

Looks awesome. Still debating on which team/player is going to be my first Nike Elite.
Very cool pictures too.
Back to top Go down
Dabadestalbo69
Rookie
Rookie

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyWed Sep 12 2012, 21:13

that thing is a beauty, i love the look of the new nike elites
Back to top Go down
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyFri Sep 14 2012, 09:13

Just a little aside for anyone who's interested. A user posted a picture of their new Chargers Elite on the NFLshop website. It's an alternate, which at the time of this post, you can only buy personalised, not a 'pre-numbered' jersey.

If you look, you can see the bolts and numbers are triple layered, not kiss cut.

Now I don't know whether the nike-numbered versions are kiss cut, but I'm guessing they are given
-This nice Freeman one is
-The SD gamers (Elite 51) seem to be.

It's a guess but if that were the case, it would imply NFLshop do the custom numbering themselves, and use triple, rather than kiss, stitching.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyFri Sep 14 2012, 09:26

I believe that they are using triple layer for custom jerseys as they are made elsewhere than Nike's factory.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyTue Nov 13 2012, 05:07

RJ3000 wrote:
I couldn't resist the temptation any longer, so here it is:
I think I like it, but find the Reebok counterparts more comfortable for lounging around in. I would like a Chargers and Bills Nike at some stage, but not any time soon. I was actually impressed with the quality of the "game" (replica) jerseys, so would probably go down that route for the Chargers / Bills, even though I don't touch the Reebok replicas.

Even though they are my team(Saints) division rivals I still dig ur Elite jersey my friend...the Bucs do have sweet triple layer twill number colors, jersey colors, and team logo. Nice choice, and...oh yeah, btw...u take pics & macro pics as well as I do. It's my specialty. U can check my jersey(s) pics on this forum site IF you'd like to see our resemblence in photography here: http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3002-sproles-nike-limited-pics-fit

Anyways, way to go mi amigo. Freeman Nike Elite Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 03:42

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
Even though they are my team(Saints) division rivals I still dig ur Elite jersey my friend...the Bucs do have sweet triple layer twill number colors, jersey colors, and team logo. Nice choice, and...oh yeah, btw...u take pics & macro pics as well as I do. It's my specialty. U can check my jersey(s) pics on this forum site IF you'd like to see our resemblence in photography here: http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3002-sproles-nike-limited-pics-fit

Anyways, way to go mi amigo. Freeman Nike Elite Icon_cheers

Thanks man. I actually started taking macro pics for close-ups after seeing the results you got on the thread you just linked me back to! It's a great way of highlighting the detail and quality finish that us efficionados appreciate, that is lost with the cheap counterfeits.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with a bit of divisional love. As much as I love the Bucs, I still picked up a Brees Elite to add to my collection. Always loved the way the gold pops off the black. Haven't gotten around to picturing it yet, but will add them here soon.
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 13:03

I want one! Seen the game jerseys in shops and I've been impressed with them so I think I'll get one of those instead of payig $250 that I don't have lol
Back to top Go down
FireTheCannons
Rookie
Rookie

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 04:46

Wow seeing this makes me even more anxious for my Freeman Elite to arrive!

Looks fantastic!

I too had to take a gamble with the size. I have never owned an authentic NFL jersey before - the XL Limited was the optimal fit for me. As a result I went with the 48 based off the shopnfl.com size chart.
Back to top Go down
COLTFANB
Rookie
Rookie

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: edgerrin james jersey   Freeman Nike Elite EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 23:03

I'm trying to get back to you on the message you sent me but its not letting me, I'm interested in the jersey, email me at justsosikk@gmail.com or text me at 3108171213... thanks
Back to top Go down
pats857

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 04:26

I wanna get a white elite Doug Martin. The team also updated the collar this season. They have removed the two tone color collar, the red jersey collar is now all red(still has the fly wire) and the white collar is all white(also has the fly wire)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freeman Nike Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeman Nike Elite   Freeman Nike Elite Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeman Nike Elite
Page 1 of 1