NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeospikesneck
Rookie
Rookie
Takeospikesneck

Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum Empty
PostSubject: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptySun Aug 19 2012, 06:06

Thanks

Last edited by Takeospikesneck on Sun Jul 21 2013, 06:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptySun Aug 19 2012, 15:21

that sounds really awesome pm me when it's up with a link and everything would love to help but unfortunatly i can't at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Takeospikesneck
Rookie
Rookie
Takeospikesneck

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptySun Aug 19 2012, 22:34

Heres how to sign up. Go to NFLgameused.yuku.com sign up on top. Once done go to approved members only and click a thread. You will see a page at the bottom that says apply for membership. Once applied I will aprove all of you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Samets
Rookie
Rookie
Samets

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptyTue Aug 21 2012, 20:29

Awesome!

I joined. Always wanted a game used NFL only forum!

Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptyTue Aug 21 2012, 23:25

GL with the forum!
Haven't went down the game used path yet, but good to know there will be an excellent resource available.
Back to top Go down
Takeospikesneck
Rookie
Rookie
Takeospikesneck

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptyWed Aug 22 2012, 07:36

Thanks guys, its up and kicking. Trying to get as many people to promote it as possible. Its a little slow obviously, being its week 1 of launch. But yeah we want to get as many members as possible at this time so it gets a lot of flow and nice knowledgable members. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum EmptyTue Jan 08 2013, 00:08

I would love to be a part of this! Let me know if I can help in any way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum   Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Billsfan and I are in the making of a game used NFL forum
Page 1 of 1