NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO Empty
PostSubject: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 04:11

Anyways i was going to do a deal with someone for a Brian Orakpo jersey

this is just to warn some people who are thinking of some options to buy a game worn jersey from someone just heed my warnings and personal info instead of the testimonials on their site.

this person was paying me for the Orakpo jersey and i was paying the sales rep Lance Q.

anywho. the person was unable to pay because of un forseeable circumstances the person paying me for paying them (they didn't have a computer) stoped paying so i tried to get my money back and no refunds...

so i asked my friend and he said to see if they had anything that he could recieve for equal or lesser value and they still said no

so anyways my friend is out some $300 dollars and that's money he needs to feed his family and stuff

it all comes down to him having a good construction job then getting laid off so i really don't know what to tell him other than don't even bother doing a transaction with them unless you can pay full price for the item because if you agree and then decide you don't want the item your kind of stuck

so i just wanted to advise people of the situation

there also very very suspicious

i called they said they had a Marques Colston

then they said they didn't have the jersey they just told me they had and it was the same representative some 5 minutes later

when i bought something for myself i bought on friday and they shipped it out on a tuesday

i really don't know if it's just me or if i'm just really really paranoid over this company i know they had lawsuits but there customer service sucks and the first time i tried there phone number it didn't even work

i just recommend getting game worn jersey's from someone else or another company

Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 04:12

sorry bought it on a thursday shipped it on a tuesday
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyThu Aug 30 2012, 09:30

I find their prices are way expensive too. It seems $750 is the lowest they go on their website, I know you can get better deals on their eBay page. I doubt I'll ever buy anything from them. Shame about their customer service.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyFri Aug 31 2012, 00:37

i bought a Tyvon Branch jersey and it's a beautiful jersey absolutly the best jersey i've ever seen i bought through ebay for $250

i bought a London Fletcher game worn jersey vs the Cardinals and it was $900

friend purchasing the orakpo for $1000

and things like Darren Mcfadden are $3000
Adrian Peterson $7000

but players like Champ bailey $1000
Antoine Winfield $1000
and a Ray Lewis Game Issued Jersey $100

just some prices i had negotiated to me and stuff
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 17:00

Got my 02 Dawkins autographed gamer for $150. I have nothing but good words for the people at JO.
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 18:48

Some of the Bills stuff is WAY overpriced.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 22:44

timb69 wrote:
Some of the Bills stuff is WAY overpriced.

All of the Bills stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO   HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO Empty

Back to top Go down

HAVE A BIG ISSUE WITH LANCE AND ALL PEOPLE AT JO SPORTS CO
Page 1 of 1