NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Nike Gamers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

First Nike Gamers Empty
PostSubject: First Nike Gamers   First Nike Gamers EmptyThu Sep 27 2012, 00:30

These are the first I've seen for sale (first 5 listings):

https://www.josportscoauctions.com/catalog.aspx

I was interested to see how the tagging was on them. It's hard to tell whether they have all been shortened (the White may be full length) but they may have done away with the jock tag. All the information about the year / size / cut is in the neckline anyway, so I guess the jock tag doesn't serve a purpose on gamers.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

First Nike Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Nike Gamers   First Nike Gamers EmptyThu Sep 27 2012, 09:24

Nice find Russell, I was expecting a jock tag as the retail versions have them. As you say though with all the info in the neckline, why bother. I see that Ray Lewis is already over $8000.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

First Nike Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Nike Gamers   First Nike Gamers EmptyFri Sep 28 2012, 20:48

As I said, they may have still had them but just removed them when they were customized.

I would love to get my hands on a Bucs / Bills / Chargers, but suspect they will be selling for a massive premium in their first year so will probably need to wait until next year.

I've never really been into non-jersey equipment, but I'm a big fan of the new gloves (with the team logo on the palms.) Will definitely be keeping my eyes open for them also.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

First Nike Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Nike Gamers   First Nike Gamers EmptyFri Sep 28 2012, 21:15

I love those gloves too, really nice design with the team logo. I'd be up for a Bills pair.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

First Nike Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Nike Gamers   First Nike Gamers Empty

Back to top Go down

First Nike Gamers
Page 1 of 1