NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Selling rules *****

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

***** Selling rules ***** Empty
PostSubject: ***** Selling rules *****   ***** Selling rules ***** EmptyMon Aug 27 2007, 07:57

In order to sell you must list a price.

NJFP will not take responsibility for any sales, the sale is a private matter between members.

Pictures are a must, so have plenty to hand.

Ebay listings are acceptable, but pictures are a must so show your item along with the ebay link.

It is up to the seller to provide any information to back up their claims for the item. If this is not done within a reasonable time then the listing will be removed.

Any member found selling counterfeit items, or defrauding other members will be removed.

Please post your item in a new thread.

Last edited by Billsfan on Tue Sep 21 2010, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

***** Selling rules ***** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** Selling rules *****   ***** Selling rules ***** EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 23:35

Ok, even though, primarily were for football. I have decided to open up the marketplace for other sports related items.

I don't really want to see old toasters on here, so lets keep it to the sports theme.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

***** Selling rules *****
Page 1 of 1